Akok aka(SAT edition) | The Boneyard

Akok aka(SAT edition)

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Assuming Akok did enroll for the 2nd semester, when could he officially join the team: when the first semester ends, or when the second one begins?

Reaction Score
Assuming Akok did enroll for the 2nd semester, when could he officially join the team: when the first semester ends, or when the second one begins?
when the first one ends.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is there anyone in the building with him that can do a periscope so we can watch him take the SATs?
I'm guessing he'd look pretty much the same as he looks when he's watching a basketball game, just with more writing. Akok isn't the most expressive kid in world by a long shot.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I'm guessing he'd look pretty much the same as he looks when he's watching a basketball game, just with more writing. Akok isn't the most expressive kid in world by a long shot.
The Anti-Amida.

I loved AB's enthusiasm. He would love to be on this current team.

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Rivals Roundtable: Early surprises, rankings regrets, Akok Akok

Where will Akok Akok end up in December and what can he do this season production-wise?

Bossi: While he was still planning on finishing his prep year, I felt UConn was a pretty big leader. Now that he’ll enroll at semester, things could be complicated because of scholarship limits. I will still lean towards the Huskies, but I’m not near as certain as I was a few weeks ago.

As for production, Akok is unique in that he’s a three-point shooting rim protector who is a big-time athlete but needs strength. Factoring in that he’ll have to play catch up from the first semester, I could see 8-10 points and 4-5 rebounds per game with some 'wow' moments.

Evans:I don't think anybody knows and that could be said for the coaches recruiting him and Akok himself. There have even been rumblings that others not even on his final list could swoop in at the last hour and snag his commitment. However, I will stick with UConn.because they are close to home and have needs Akok would fill.

I am not totally sure that he will see the floor this winter and wouldn't rule out him red shirting like Hamidou Diallo did when he went to Kentucky at semester. If he plays, I don't see him blistering the final stat sheet, but he will be solid. Around seven points, three rebounds and maybe a made 3-pointer per game is in the cards, along with the potential of rangy defender that blocks shots.

McDonald: UConn feels like the landing spot. It only helps the cause that Danny Hurley, to nobody's surprise, has created some early momentum in Storrs. As for his contributions this season, that's a tall task for anybody to join a team mid-season and make an impact. It would be a win for the Huskies if he gets into the rotation and gives them anything close to 8 points and 5 rebounds per game.

Reaction Score
Isn't it odd that Akok hasn't already taken the SATs?

most take it their junior year so yeah... the nba talk will make a lot more sense if it turns out akok doubted he'd get a passing score of 860. fingers crossed.

Reaction Score
most take it their junior year so yeah... the nba talk will make a lot more sense if it turns out akok doubted he'd get a passing score of 860. fingers crossed.
Well you get 400 for writing your name correctly right? I figure that's probably pretty easy for him, no??

Reaction Score
More useless information from my memory:

I remember when Edmond Saunders was in high school and was having a hard time scoring the 720 to pass the clearinghouse. Our high school played Holy Cross and chanted 720 most of the game as Edmond windmill dunked and shot 3s.

Then he went to UConn and everyone rooted for him and he contributed on a ‘ship team.

7 freaking 20. I kinda get it if you grew up in a foreign country but after you put your name down I’d guess you could randomly fill bubbles and get close to 720.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Is there anyone in the building with him that can do a periscope so we can watch him take the SATs?

OMG, Emert would and find some never before seen rule about televised SAT's being cause for immediate disqualifcation and a 3 year ban on recruiting for any school he may have been thinking about going to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom