Akinjo The next great UConn Point Guard (Video) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Akinjo The next great UConn Point Guard (Video)

Reaction Score
The kid has great handle you made your point now let it go

Go back to being a big man on the cuse board, k?

My point is that he doesnt yet have a "great handle" but he does seem to have great vision and competitiveness. so if he works on his handle, he could be great. Is it that hard to get?

Reaction Score
I played the game a long time and understand it well, I know what you're saying he needs work but so do the players Kentucky brings in. The base is there he's going to be a good one for someone.

Agreed really, i think were mostly nust on semantics at this point, with me taking the more conservative side.

Im not sure anyone has raised their stock more this spring, so clearly hes been working. Thats awesome to see.

Id like to see what his play looks like this hs season in a more structured setting than aau. Some kids hav a tough time getting good shots without a clear defined role with a system. Napier was one of them, akinjo could be too.

Reaction Score
Go back to being a big man on the cuse board, k?

My point is that he doesnt yet have a "great handle" but he does seem to have great vision and competitiveness. so if he works on his handle, he could be great. Is it that hard to get?

I don't care if your James Naismith you posted like ten times about the kid being left hand dominant shut up already

Reaction Score
I don't care if your James Naismith you posted like ten times about the kid being left hand dominant shut up already

Roger that, tough guy

If its so hard to read a mild criticism of a recruit, try the ignore button. Its a good tool to keep away the fans like me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom