Akinjo Ready | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Akinjo Ready

Reaction Score
World according to Mau- Criticize all the players, even saying nasty things about them and you are a great fan. Criticize the coach and you are a horrible fan and you root for Uconn to lose.

I had to read one to see what the hero here said. I am only stating the truth, the truth you are blinded by because you'd prefer to not see these veterans play well because you have one focus for 18 fn months, FIRE OLIIE. Get over yourself I can "criticize" a kid until I'm blue in the face and never be that negative guy you have been for 18 months, not close sj you are pitiful. You probably don't even know what's going on the basketball court for crying out loud.

They don't play hard watch the damn game and take your attention off of KO for maybe 3 seconds! LOL

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
If KO wants to succeed, he needs an old school, X and O assistant sitting right next to him. I hate to shuffle staff too often but he's got to get humble, get the helper that he needs and listen to him. Any team with Jalen Adams and Terry Larrier should be well above average. These guys are better players than we are seeing. I'd be happy to bring in Akinjo so KO has a true PG to work with and see what happens, but he's got to bring in a tough, no nonsense czar to help him with offense and defense.
Another finale for Larry Brown?

Reaction Score
I had to read one to see what the hero here said. I am only stating the truth, the truth you are blinded by because you'd prefer to not see these veterans play well because you have one focus for 18 fn months, FIRE OLIIE. Get over yourself I can "criticize" a kid until I'm blue in the face and never be that negative guy you have been for 18 months, not close sj you are pitiful. You probably don't even know what's going on the basketball court for crying out loud.

They don't play hard watch the damn game and take your attention off of KO for maybe 3 seconds! LOL
Sweet melt.
L4caiF7GTkgJa.gif

Reaction Score

That would be amazing. I’d take that in a heart beat over a new coach. Unfortunately, Brown would be doing charity work considering his market value and I doubt KO would like the shadow he would cast behind him anyway.

Reaction Score
Mau, I’m sorry but if they won’t play hard, don’t play them. We’re getting killed anyway. Their refusal to play hard shouldn’t have been tolerated from the beginning. Plus, there are other issues. They help when they should stay home, continually leaving people open. That’s coaching too. This team should play in your face man and if you can’t keep up, you sit. Relentless defensive intensity starts with the coach.

pj

Reaction Score

That would be awesome!

That would be amazing. I’d take that in a heart beat over a new coach. Unfortunately, Brown would be doing charity work considering his market value and I doubt KO would like the shadow he would cast behind him anyway.

If KO couldn't work with Brown then KO needs to grow up. A+ level people hire A+ level people, B level people hire C level people. If someone is too good to work for you, you're not good.

Reaction Score
That's the key. Adams and Larrier are great athletes. There is no reason for them to struggle defensively, it is coaching.

I used to think they were great athletes but I have seen nothing that suggest that. Great leaping ? No. Jalen does have what in football would be called wiggle, good hips but nothing that has shown to be great. Great speed? Well TL hasn't shown any. And Jalen shows it on the offensive end but definitely not on the defensive end. Great strength? Haven't seen it. How are they finishing through contact?

Reaction Score
World according to Mau- Criticize all the players, even saying nasty things about them and you are a great fan. Criticize the coach and you are a horrible fan and you root for Uconn to lose.
The players are the ones that need to develop and get better. Makes sense to criticize them I don't read anything nasty in this post. Maybe there are different ones? Ollie doesn't need to play better defense. He did criticize Ollie for not holding them accountable for poor play. Which he should be and hope he figures it out. We all want the entire team to be better. But some people want to fire the coach instead of letting him get better. Those are the bad fans in my opinion. I am all for not hiring Ollie back if he doesn't get better. Fire Ollie now people are unrealistic unsupportive. We might not be good for a few years. That sucks. Doesn't mean we shouldn't follow through on commitments and try.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom