AK: The Most Talent He’s Seen Here | Page 5 | The Boneyard

AK: The Most Talent He’s Seen Here

Reaction Score
I don’t think he’s really that type of player. Because of his limited athleticism & ball handling he can’t really create on his own. So he’s more of an ultra talented supportive/connective player.

But maybe he will show some more of that this upcoming year.

He’s a winning player with more championship experience than anyone in the country. He’s going to elevate his game and will be an AA.

Reaction Score
Larry Bird. Limited athleticism and ball handling.
I want AK to create, drive more and shoot off the dribble whether it be all the way to the rim or pull up shots, and I think he can do it, and get to the line. He shouldn’t just be a spot up shooter. He came back to be an all around better player and has been working on it I bet. Big year coming.
You are selling Bird’s athleticism and ball handling way short. I don’t think they have similar type of games at all. But both players are white so good comparison.

I agree with your 2nd paragraph and that is probably the thing I am most interested to see next season (along with the growth of Stewart/Ball). But I think Karaban has some hard limitations (mostly athletically) that will make that evolution in play style difficult for him.

Regardless, it is clear he will improve over the offseason. Mainly curious what changes he will make in his game and how he will be utilized by the coaching staff next year.

pj

Reaction Score
Hurley and Luke Murray will come up with ways to showcase Alex. He may look very different to the NBA in a year. We'll see. They developed and showcased Adama magnificently, and it didn't lead to him getting drafted, so there are no guarantees that even great work by the player and coaches will matter to NBA GMs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom