AJ Reeves cuts to 4 - No UConn | The Boneyard

AJ Reeves cuts to 4 - No UConn

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Providence isn't messing around with the recruiting lately.

Meanwhile UConn recruiting is all...

ball-two.jpg

Reaction Score
weren't we told we were out on him anyway?

Zion said so a bit back & he seems pretty accurate. :) I think AJ is Nova's to lose, with PC a close 2nd. Kinda annoys me when a lot of New England kids want a UConn offer, then spurn us once they become "hot".... Yeah, Wenyen... talkin'bout you! Grrr...

Reaction Score
Providence isn't messing around with the recruiting lately.

Meanwhile UConn recruiting is all...

ball-two.jpg

The Providence vs Minnesota game this year will be fun to watch. Two even teams primed for really good seasons. Looking forward to watching King of the Jelly Fam IW2 for the Gophers. Providence with 4 Senior starters + three deep. They could break through to the 2nd weekend. One key will be if Mal can provide the bench depth they need.

Reaction Score
Did the MAL de-commitment have any impact on this? The Mass rivals pipeline seems officially shot.

C

Chief00

Ouch...we should own these semi local kids

This is not a good trend - in recruiting you need a base - not sure we have one? I can't think of any? Maybe GA or FL with Ricky and that's really Gilbert being close to an ex player and hauling in a 3 star (Frolley)

CT and New England is now a weakness and KO and staff have struck out big time with the last few NYC guys.

Killings other than the DeMatha guy has largely struck out in Philly and Metro DC.

Chillings needs to prove himself at UConn - I think he will but proof is in results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Recruiting will continue to suffer unless we have a big year next year and we send Jalen/Terry to the NBA next year in the first round.

Ollie needs to prove he can develop guys and send them to the NBA. Providence is selling Kris Dunn hard to recruits.

Reaction Score
Did the MAL de-commitment have any impact on this? The Mass rivals pipeline seems officially shot.
Call/ email... Vinny...get "involved". You have a passion + know basketball exceptionally well. If you have the time.

Reaction Score
Haven't been on this kid in a long time.

If this is true, then yes our coaching staff is truly incompetent. No other way around it.

This kid is a stud. 6'5 local kid who can really stroke it. And we haven't been on him? When we desperately need a big guard, a 2 guard, and a shooter?

I can excuse the Hami situation because we got beat out by a better offer despite giving it everything we got. But not going hard after this kid is just ridiculous.

Reaction Score
I don't think MAL's decommitment had any effect. I think I remember people saying we were out as far back as January

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We never really had a shot. He was only going to a school that had a "V" in it's name. And no, "university" doesn't count.

Reaction Score

Good, another guy for me to despise bwahahaha! Screw him, no National Championships for that dude. I know what AJ stands for, but I don't want to get booted from the Boneyard so I'll leave it to my Mensa brethren husky nation fans!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Good, another guy for me to despise bwahahaha! Screw him, no National Championships for that dude. I know what AJ stands for, but I don't want to get booted from the Boneyard so I'll leave it to my Mensa brethren husky nation fans!

You okay?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom