Aic Must Not Score More Than 35 Points | The Boneyard

Aic Must Not Score More Than 35 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Napier said the team’s defense will be on display against AIC. He said the Huskies must allow no more than 35 points for the game to be a success.
It might seem like a difficult task, but it’s one his teammates are getting behind.
Center Alex Oriahki said the defense has the potential to be better than last year when the Huskies won the national championship."
i think its doable. Hopefully AIC doesnt shoot lights out from 3 like what usually happens with teams early on we play.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
"Napier said the team’s defense will be on display against AIC. He said the Huskies must allow no more than 35 points for the game to be a success.
It might seem like a difficult task, but it’s one his teammates are getting behind.
Center Alex Oriahki said the defense has the potential to be better than last year when the Huskies won the national championship."

i think its doable. Hopefully AIC doesnt shoot lights out from 3 like what usually happens with teams early on we play.

78-35, I guess it was doable.

Reaction Score
The fact that they only made 2 2pt buckets the entire game says a lot about our defense. Although when your 2 guard has more length than any of their big men, the defense is going to look good.

Reaction Score
It's still impressive to hold ANY team to two 2 pt buckets... I'm encouraged by defense, Lamb, Bazz in 2nd half, drummonds ridiculous athleticism, olanders confidence, and that I have no worries about roscoe or oriakhi.

Issue is guarding guards and guarding the 3. Though tonight most of their 3s were made by their "5" so it was oriakhi /Drummond guarding and they were letting him shoot.

I'm not discouraged in the least by this performance, particularly as I watched Cuse put in an awful display last night against a similar and possibly even inferior team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom