2024 Recruiting: - Ahmad Nowell to Announce July 23rd | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ahmad Nowell to Announce July 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who cares..plenty of talent out there that is on our watch list

Reaction Score
Commitment parties are a blast, even for kids going D2 or D3.

If any UConn fans are able to make it, I'm sure it would mean a lot to the kid and his family.
I know coaches can’t comment on kids, but could players/coaches theoretically attend a commitment ceremony like this?

Reaction Score
I know coaches can’t comment on kids, but could players/coaches theoretically attend a commitment ceremony like this?

Only time I can recall that happening is once when the coach was a family friend and it was obvious the kid was going there. Just a signing day celebration.

I'm guessing a coach COULD go to a commitment event if it was during the live period, but it would be kind of weird and poor form. If Kimani is sitting in the room and no other coaches are there... it kind of ruins the surprise. Ya know?

Reaction Score
Who cares..plenty of talent out there that is on our watch list
Plenty of talent available....until there's not. I want Nowell. We've had pretty good success over the last 30 years with small guards. ;)

Reaction Score
Just a reminder, that my summer calendar reminds us all that tomorrow is...

Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 9.04.34 PM.png

Sweet dreams, Boneyard....

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Slater’s making a joke that he’s not even going to tweet a prediction gif (which he usually does) because everyone already knows its UConn, hence the “too easy”

Thanks for the explanation, good looking out @aburks41 But the "solid 4-year college combo" part.... I'd think most HS kids would take that as an insult these days, no? Especially a 4* talent like Ahmad who may not see himself playing college ball that long.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the explanation, good looking out @aburks41 But the "solid 4-year college combo" part.... I'd think most HS kids would take that as an insult these days, no? Especially a 4* talent like Ahmad who may not see himself playing college ball that long.
I don’t know much about Nowell’s prospects as a pro, but I don’t think that’s necessarily an insult. People said that about Karaban too and now he’s got a good shot at being a late first rounder after his upcoming sophomore season. Most 4*’s will likely project as 4 year players before they ever step foot on campus

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He’s around 5’11, hopefully he has no delusions about leaving as an underclassman.

Reaction Score
Anyone else find ot odd that he would list 1PM CT on the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom