2024 Recruiting: - Ahmad Nowell OV 6/8 | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ahmad Nowell OV 6/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Zionn laughing at this tells us all we need to know. Welcome to Storrs, Ahmad Nowell

Or he could be laughing because the post said it could be wishful thinking

He is Dr. Doom after all

Reaction Score

Before I click on this to watch, is this the same video posted this morning at 9:30 in this thread?

Reaction Score
Before I click on this to watch, is this the same video posted this morning at 9:30 in this thread?

yep, my bad. I even went through the thread to make sure I wasn't double posting, oh well...

Thanks for still wasting some time to comment and see if it was the same video.;)

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I think we can pretty much write in pen that Ahmad and Abraham will be in this class fellas.

I tell ya what. Hurley makes following UConn recruiting as stress free as possible. I don’t remember ever being this confident in recruiting for any team I follow. (And I have A LOT of scars as a UM football fan.)

Hurley is so good I would not be surprised if we got Flagg. Once we’re in a Final group for a guy we are REALLY hard to beat.

Reaction Score
I think we can pretty much write in pen that Ahmad and Abraham will be in this class fellas.

I tell ya what. Hurley makes following UConn recruiting as stress free as possible. I don’t remember ever being this confident in recruiting for any team I follow. (And I have A LOT of scars as a UM football fan.)

Hurley is so good I would not be surprised if we got Flagg. Once we’re in a Final group for a guy we are REALLY hard to beat.
UConn has the best coaching staff in the country top to bottom. It's incredibly impressive how Hurley built this thing back up. Kimani, Luke, and Tommy could be the #1 assistant at any of the best programs in the country and all three of them could be head coaches.

Reaction Score
Agreed! Here is Hurley taking an interest in a player at Peach Jam:

1689203075232.gif

Reaction Score
UConn has the best coaching staff in the country top to bottom. It's incredibly impressive how Hurley built this thing back up. Kimani, Luke, and Tommy could be the #1 assistant at any of the best programs in the country and all three of them could be head coaches.
Not only the best, but one of the most dedicated and hardest working staffs in the country.

Reaction Score
Excellent recruiters/exceptional at skill development/great communicators to players-families and media/relatable to everyone/superior ambassadors for the UConn brand/ have a sense of humor.. Kind of people you want to have a brew with..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom