Against Whom Would You Least Mind a Loss? (Poll) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Against Whom Would You Least Mind a Loss? (Poll)

Regular season only: If UConn has to lose 1 game, against what team would a loss least concern you?

• Baylor

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Texas

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Maryland

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • South Florida

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Other -- please specify in your post

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Sorry for this, but I gotta speak out about the people who complain about "bad mojo". If any of you REALLY think that discussing an interesting topic like this is somehow going to cause UCONN to lose more games, I have a unicorn I'd love to sell you for a million bucks. I see it all the time when someone posts something about losing, but I guarantee you with 100% certainty that nothing we post on the BY will affect whether or not our team wins or loses.

unicorn-for-sale.jpg

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Any loss is cause for concern.

However, we probably will lose a couple this year. I can probably deal with a loss to Texas but not the others.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Think of who your toughest recruiting competition is. I don't want Baylor to lose but Texas is our biggest recruiting competition and I wouldn't want to lose to them. So who do you feel is the biggest threat and is the least worrisome recruiting threat for UCONN? I would say that a loss to Notre Dame would be the worst for UCONN since they seem to be in competition for a lot of the same talent.

Please don't lose to Texas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS