AG & CV 4-25 from the field | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AG & CV 4-25 from the field

Reaction Score
I’ve never been a CV guy but don’t understand the disdain shown after Xavier. We know what we get from him. He’s streaky and takes bad shots. But when he’s on the hot side of a streak he puts up a lot of points, gets boards and is capable of a few daggers. He had a bad game against Xavier but I don’t see any reason to remove him from starting. AG is a different story. It’s much more than a bad game and he should sit until he shows he can pass first and take and make better shots.

Reaction Score
Who were you talking about? You said “these”. I just used AG as an example but any of them could have left. AG is a particularly extreme example.
I was to a post about Josh being an "Ollie guy"

Reaction Score
I was to a post about Josh being an "Ollie guy"
Good point. I don’t know if he could have - but the Billy Donovan example REALLY works for him. He needed to condition more (maybe he put on too much muscle and now can’t move, but who knows). But do you think other D1 programs were looking at that and saying “yeah, I’ll blow a scholly on that!”
Not likely. Even if Josh was begging and offering to pull double duty as ball player AND water boy, I’m not seeing the Upstairs Downstairs School for Boys offering one...

Reaction Score
At the half, 3-8 combined today (1-4 from 3), 5 boards. Let's see how they come out in the second half. They are playing more under control today.

Gilbert has 4 assists to 3 shots, I like that. I want him to pass a lot more as the year goes on! Vital with 0 assists but, between the two, only ONE turnover and one foul. I can.... live with this kind of half from Vital and Gilbert. As far as plays that were "ugh", only 1 three attempt from Vital and Gilberts blocked 3 made me cringe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom