After Pasqualoni | The Boneyard

After Pasqualoni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You guys, after Pasqualoni gets fired this offseason (or sooner), who do we go out and hire to coach the Huskies? I think the most obvious candidate is Bill Cowher, if he doesn't go to Miami (not a done deal from what I have read on the interwebs), but maybe we take a chance on an up-and- comer like Rex Ryan if he gets fired by the Jets with the way things are going over in New Jersey and whatnot. To be honest, I think we should try to get Bill Parcells who has a history of re-building franchises, which is what we need after what Pasqualoni did on Saturday losing to West Virginia like that.

I'm sure you guys will have good ideas about this subject like you always do and I cannot wait to hear them! If someone can direct this thread to touch in some way on the Southington High School football program or Jeff Hathaway, that would be extra awesome.

CYLB (check you later, Boneyard!)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Three words:

Zombie Vince Lombardi

Make it happen, Susie!

Reaction Score
You guys, after Pasqualoni gets fired this offseason (or sooner), who do we go out and hire to coach the Huskies? I think the most obvious candidate is Bill Cowher, if he doesn't go to Miami (not a done deal from what I have read on the interwebs), but maybe we take a chance on an up-and- comer like Rex Ryan if he gets fired by the Jets with the way things are going over in New Jersey and whatnot. To be honest, I think we should try to get Bill Parcells who has a history of re-building franchises, which is what we need after what Pasqualoni did on Saturday losing to West Virginia like that.

I'm sure you guys will have good ideas about this subject like you always do and I cannot wait to hear them! If someone can direct this thread to touch in some way on the Southington High School football program or Jeff Hathaway, that would be extra awesome.

CYLB (check you later, Boneyard!)
Hire the Conard coach. He knows how to humiliate Southington.

Reaction Score
I'm 99% certain this is sarcastic, but, given all that's been said here over the last month, one can never be sure....

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Cowher has limited college football experience. I don't think we should go after him, though I assume he will want to go back into coaching.

Urban Meyer would be a home run.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
how about Tuna?

or Urban Meyers, tell him he can keep his ESPN gig too, just show up about the same time as tailgaters

Reaction Score
hahaha i love CYLB... you know what Carlson, you did it, you just made that my sig

Reaction Score
All he posts is poor attempts at witty sarcasm. Still waiting for his first post addressing the performance of P and the team.

Anyone posting their opinion on here is a know it all if they have problem with how coach P is doing.

Go figure....people posting opinions on a forum board. Who'd a thunk it?

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
I just don't see him getting fired despite my own personal opinion. In the offseason I wanted Rich Rodriguez and IF under some conditions he does not return, I say still go after RichRod. A lot of that is partial bias because my fam. and myself follow Michigan football as well quite a bit, but look at what he was able to do at WVU. He has the connections in FL and such, but Coach P has the local connections which could bring us near the top in the end too.

Reaction Score
Rich Rod would never come to UCONN, IMO. Just not a destination for coaches who have other options. I really believe the next coach (in 3-4 years, and that is because I assume Coach P will retire) will be another native son, Steve Addazio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom