After listening to Aresco I think we're gone | Page 2 | The Boneyard

After listening to Aresco I think we're gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I listened to the press conference very carefully. Let me put it this way - it seemed like Aresco went out of his way not to mention UConn. Same with the President of Tulane - who is a UConn alum and mentioned several times that he has Eastern roots and played for a Big East school, but he seemed deliberately trying to avoid saying UConn. I presume it's not because he is ashamed of his degree :)

On the other hand Aresco touted Boise, UL, SJU and GTown on more than one occasion.

Anyway, the doubters can keep doubting. I'm really feeling reassured after listening to the press conference.

The President of Tulane even went so far as to say he "played at UCo-" then stopped and picked it up with "a Big East school."

Reaction Score
The President of Tulane even went so far as to say he "played at UCo-" then stopped and picked it up with "a Big East school."

Logged in because I just listened to it and its blatantly obvious he was starting to say "I actually played at UC... " then cut it short and said big east school instead. Not sure if this means anything but yea.

Oh and UL fans found this thread and feel we are delusional (not verbatim but it was implied) about our titles and power in the conference over the years.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=17&f=2759&t=10754637

"Could someone please go to that thread and give a conference championship count for the Big East since we've been in it. Aren't we second to only Notre Dame? Those asshats over there are acting like they lead in conference championships.

#B1GHARDER

Reaction Score
Logged in because I just listened to it and its blatantly obvious he was starting to say "I actually played at UC... " then cut it short and said big east school instead. Not sure if this means anything but yea.

Oh and UL fans found this thread and feel we are delusional (not verbatim but it was implied) about our titles and power in the conference over the years.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=17&f=2759&t=10754637

"Could someone please go to that thread and give a conference championship count for the Big East since we've been in it. Aren't we second to only Notre Dame? Those asshats over there are acting like they lead in conference championships.

#B1GHARDER

Do they know that they haven't won a national championship in anything in over a quarter century?

UConn has won 11 since then.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Could just be Tulane and the commish were pissed that UConn was anti-Tulane.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Someone...turn on the Cat Signal!

We need Conspiracy Kitty to weigh in!
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
You all are doing just fine on your own. Carry on.

Reaction Score
Anyone else notice how many times Aresco used the word "obviously" in the teleconference today?!

Reaction Score
Just when ypu think you have seen it all a thread comes up like this.

Someone please tell me why UConn was not mentioned, men or women, when a BB comment came about?

There is paranoia and then there are thorazine shuffle shots paranoia.

Get in line folks. Thorazine is free. Lithium is only $5 a shot, with a 3 shot limit.

What will it take already? Sometimes it's OK to go with the signs that seem too obvious.

We are going, going, almost gone.

Reaction Score
This thread gave me hope. I was starting to lose hope.

Reaction Score
Just when ypu think you have seen it all a thread comes up like this.

Someone please tell me why UConn was not mentioned, men or women, when a BB comment came about?

There is paranoia and then there are thorazine shuffle shots paranoia.

Get in line folks. Thorazine is free. Lithium is only $5 a shot, with a 3 shot limit.

What will it take already? Sometimes it's OK to go with the signs that seem too obvious.

We are going, going, almost gone.

Right now all signs point to us stuck in the BE or whatever it is called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom