Aero Club Lot | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aero Club Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One downside to the Aero is that there tends to be a ton of goose dung on the ball fields. If the kids are throwing a football around, they will find a way to get it on them. Pack the Purell.

Reaction Score
Hey guys one quick question. Does anyone know a good meeting spot right outside aero club lit? Trying to find a place tobmeet so we can all drive in together. Saw on google maps that there is a burger king right down the road. Any input is much appreciated. Thanks
If you only have a few cars, they don't mind you holding the space for them.

Reaction Score
anybody w/ any inside-scoop on kickoff time for 'cuse game?

hoping for either 3:30 or 8pm myself, though UConn getting a prime-time spot appears doubtful @ present

Reaction Score
Based on the clues I think we decided it was the Texas Southern game last year.

Yup it is, was the only early season game where we were on the end of the 3rd row

Reaction Score
anybody w/ any inside-scoop on kickoff time for 'cuse game?

hoping for either 3:30 or 8pm myself, though UConn getting a prime-time spot appears doubtful @ present

Scott it hasn't been decided yet

Here is the list of games (BTW, none have TV assigned so far)

Cincy@Pitt
UL@WVU
Cuse@UConn
USF@Rutgirls

I see the USF@Rutgirls game as the most attractive for the week. If both keep winning...it just might make ABC at 3:30pm or ESPN/2.

Cincy@Pitt is 2nd most attractive. I see this getting picked up by ESPNU or a longshot at ESPN2

Drop off in Quality matchups

Cuse@UConn has the Coach P sidebar but I see Cuse at 5-3 vs UConn at maybe 3-5...hmmm this looks at best ESPNU but most likely BEGOTW. My guess is our game Cuse@UConn is a nooner as the BEGOTW

and the UL@WVU is a BEGOTW/ESPNU game later in the day.

Hopefully none get the dredded ESPN3 label but it is possible.

Just my somewhat uninformed opinion based on past history.

BTW, I need to change the post to the "Aircraft Club" found out "Aero Club" is not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom