AE at UCONN men's game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AE at UCONN men's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The women are often at the mens games. The men have been at womens games. I saw Paige, Caroline, Lou, Ice and AE today. It was the “dance cam” portion of the game and she was seated the whole time.

I would think that’s a good sign for Caroline.

Reaction Score
I mean, if a poster wants to make a splash on starting a thread, is there any other way to do it and get so much love for it? I just hope he/she doesn't want a reply from each one that "disliked" the posts. ;)

Kat

Reaction Score
Watching the UCONN men's game just now and after comnercial break early in 2nd Half, Fox camera shows AE sitting in her seat at Gampel moving to the music. What the heck? She can't play tomorrow but enjoying the men's game?
Playing basketball is a bit more of a physical activity than sitting in a chair.

Reaction Score
Watching the UCONN men's game just now and after comnercial break early in 2nd Half, Fox camera shows AE sitting in her seat at Gampel moving to the music. What the heck? She can't play tomorrow but enjoying the men's game?
Ice and Amari was there too. I think she's fine just listed her as day to day. Maybe they postponed the game so the players can get that extra rest

Reaction Score
I completely agree with original poster. All student-athletes should stay in their dorms/apartments when not playing or going to class.

How dare Ms. Edwards chair dance whilst having a tweaked ankle at huge basketball game that's happening at the school she attends?? HOW DARE SHE MOVE TO THE MUSIC?!?!?!? How dare she smile?! How dare she have fun?!

I hope Geno and Coach Dailey respond appropriately. Perhaps a 1 game suspension? Nay, that's too little....year long suspension I say!
I heard with Geno being sick he drop the kids off at the game so AE and Co. won't have to walk from there dorms!!!

Reaction Score
Did you see what you just posted? What does that have to do with anything!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I hate it when college kids have fun.
GIF by SundanceTV

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Congratulations! Your thread has produced perhaps more sore thumbs than a carpenters convention. Certainly more than I've ever seen on The BY. Now excuse me, I'm going to go ask my dog if he wants to go on a walk.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
WOW........Im speechless

Reaction Score
Are you serious? This is a very absurd comment--We know that Paige and Ice are out for the season with severe injuries, yet they attend the games. Simply because you are able to attend a basketball game doesn't mean you are physically fit and able to play in one. This is unbelievably unfair commentary on AE--she gives her all, hustles, dives for loose balls, including going into the seats and risking her health doing so. I have heard some questionable takes out here, but truthfully yours takes the cake as far as absurdity....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom