Adia gets paid again | The Boneyard

Adia gets paid again

Reaction Score
On the heels of the raise she got last month, she just got another one that will pay her >$1.1M per year. I believe she was getting <500k this past year.

Hmm I wonder if AZ got scared or if she actually had an offer in hand from Baylor that spurred this?

Reaction Score
1620179151836.png

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
On the heels of the raise she got last month, she just got another one that will pay her >$1.1M per year. I believe she was getting <500k this past year.

Hmm I wonder if AZ got scared or if she actually had an offer in hand from Baylor that spurred this?
They sort of got scared, I think. She probably wasn't going to Baylor, a local report said the timing was wrong, but that pretty clearly isn't the same thing as "I wouldn't dream of leaving". The other thing was that a lot of Arizona fans came out in support of her.

Believe me, she has tremendous coaching upside. The only question is x's and o's, her personality and the way she relates to the team and fans is actually wonderful to see.

Reaction Score
They likely thought they had to give her more if they wanted to keep her. I certainly did.

W

wolfe613

good for her, woulda been a joke to fire Miller hire another men's hc and not reward her for a great run

Reaction Score
They sort of got scared, I think. She probably wasn't going to Baylor, a local report said the timing was wrong, but that pretty clearly isn't the same thing as "I wouldn't dream of leaving". The other thing was that a lot of Arizona fans came out in support of her.

Believe me, she has tremendous coaching upside. The only question is x's and o's, her personality and the way she relates to the team and fans is actually wonderful to see.
I'm thinking she gets some really good recruits for 2022

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom