Additional Thought - ND | The Boneyard

Additional Thought - ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think one of the reasons why we lost last year to ND was because ND was a relatively young team who ended getting more experienced as the season progressed and peaked at the NCAA Tournament. It also helped that we played them 3 times in the season. Nonetheless, I expect to see that same type of improvement with this team. Outside of Tiffany and Kelly, all of our starters are relatively young and inexperienced. SD and BH are sophomores and CD, while a junior, has not played for 2 seasons. In addition, I expect KML, KS, and BB to improve significantly by the end of the season. Yes, we have won a couple big games against A&M and Stanford, but we haven't played a complete game yet. During Stanford and A&M games, there was times where we did not look great at all, but luckily, our defense prevailed. Hence, I think the future is bright for the team. While it hurt losing to ND, I rather the team to lose now and win when it matters most. ND won the game, but I am pretty sure all of their players won't be excited to play UConn again. We didn't play great and somehow we were up by 2 with one minute left......I think that bodes well for future games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom