Additional Positive Test Reported In Program | The Boneyard

Additional Positive Test Reported In Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Ugh. The drip, drip of positive test results is disheartening. Hopefully the latest case is not a player or coach and everyone is healthy soon.

Reaction Score
the only good thing I can say is that the CDC is supposed to be cutting the necessary quarantine time from 14 days to 7-10 days.............

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Do you think the virus will cooperate with that? I doubt the potency of the virus will lessen just because the quarantine time is reduced.
There appears to be evidence that if you make it 10 days and then test negative for the virus, it is highly unlikely that you will contract the virus in the 4 days that follow. The potential changes the CDC is making to the existing protocol is not only a reduction of 4 days, but a required negative test at the end of 10 days.

Reaction Score
Do you think the virus will cooperate with that? I doubt the potency of the virus will lessen just because the quarantine time is reduced.

they've determined that the shedding period of the virus during which it can be transmitted to others only lasts for 7 days in most cases and never more then 10 days.........this is new information..........14 days was just a safe guess..........this should speed up the quarantine process if schools follow the CDC recommendation.......

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
they've determined that the shedding period of the virus during which it can be transmitted to others only lasts for 7 days in most cases and never more then 10 days.........this is new information..........14 days was just a safe guess..........this should speed up the quarantine process if schools follow the CDC recommendation.......
To shed the virus, you have to contract it. The potential change to a 10 day quarantine reflects a changing understanding of the incubation period before the virus becomes active. If the CDC changes their quarantine protocol, it will apply to those who have been exposed, but have not contracted the virus, not those who contract the virus after exposure.

Reaction Score
To shed the virus, you have to contract it. The potential change to a 10 day quarantine reflects a changing understanding of the incubation period before the virus becomes active. If the CDC changes their quarantine protocol, it will apply to those who have been exposed, but have not contracted the virus, not those who contract the virus after exposure.

yes..........exactly...........;)

Reaction Score
Regrets on your having to suspend. I'm late getting my sports gears changed (from football;; it's a Texas THANG), so except for a brief peek two weeks ago, I'm just this week started perusing your Board. Our LadyBears missed out on a preseason matchup with Oregon in a Las Vegas showcase when the PAC 12 shut down all conference members' sports thru the end of the year. And we have one non-conference game rescheduled for December.

I hope to see ALL your guys in Waco in January vs ALL of ours. But seems this whole thing is getting worse rather than better.

(fyi: didi Richards is playing cheerleader on our bench, but not yet cleared to play. odds are she will be before Christmas break when our conference starts)

Stay safe; hope to see you soon.

Reaction Score
In rehab from surgery and my Dr. was exposed to the Coronavirus. I saw him last Wednesday and they have been testing me with the test that shows results in 15 minutes everyday since. All have been negative so far. Once a week we get tested from Griffin Hospital and that will be Thursday. Will find out in a couple days. By the time I receive that result it will be 11 days and if negative no more quarantine. Supposed to see that Dr. Wednesday and I told them I'll wait until next week.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Regrets on your having to suspend. I'm late getting my sports gears changed (from football;; it's a Texas THANG), so except for a brief peek two weeks ago, I'm just this week started perusing your Board. Our LadyBears missed out on a preseason matchup with Oregon in a Las Vegas showcase when the PAC 12 shut down all conference members' sports thru the end of the year. And we have one non-conference game rescheduled for December.

I hope to see ALL your guys in Waco in January vs ALL of ours. But seems this whole thing is getting worse rather than better.

(fyi: didi Richards is playing cheerleader on our bench, but not yet cleared to play. odds are she will be before Christmas break when our conference starts)

Stay safe; hope to see you soon.
I appreciate the update on Richards. But I’m curious about Egbo’s absence in the 1st game. Kim said something to the effect that, “Queen didn’t play and she knows why.” Ouch!

Can you provide any details?

Reaction Score
I appreciate the update on Richards. But I’m curious about Egbo’s absence in the 1st game. Kim said something to the effect that, “Queen didn’t play and she knows why.” Ouch!

Can you provide any details?
Queen said in an interview with DiDi Richards last year that she is always in the doghouse with Kim Mulkey but we never know what happened! It had to be something minor involving school

Reaction Score
Queen said in an interview with DiDi Richards last year that she is always in the doghouse with Kim Mulkey but we never know what happened! It had to be something minor involving school
If she sat her it wasn't that minor.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
In rehab from surgery and my Dr. was exposed to the Coronavirus. I saw him last Wednesday and they have been testing me with the test that shows results in 15 minutes everyday since. All have been negative so far. Once a week we get tested from Griffin Hospital and that will be Thursday. Will find out in a couple days. By the time I receive that result it will be 11 days and if negative no more quarantine. Supposed to see that Dr. Wednesday and I told them I'll wait until next week.
Good luck!

Reaction Score
Well it wasn’t major that she got kicked out the program so it’s pretty minor if it was only for 1 game
Minor is them having to run 100 laps before practice or game. Missing a game is major because you're letting down your team.

Reaction Score
Minor is them having to run 100 laps before practice or game. Missing a game is major because you're letting down your team.
Kim is pretty strict so I’m pretty sure it was minor! Major to me is getting kicked off the team like what happened to Alexis Morris or honesty Scott-Grayson

Reaction Score
To follow up my first post. My Dr. was positive for coronavirus. But the good news for me is I am done testing with all negatives!!! Dr. also doing well!

Reaction Score
To follow up my first post. My Dr. was positive for coronavirus. But the good news for me is I am done testing with all negatives!!! Dr. also doing well!
Great to hear it, hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01