Addison Bjorn offered | The Boneyard

Addison Bjorn offered

Reaction Score
Does the Alexander offer possibly mean that ZaKiyah Johnson may not be interested? Or is Geno just doubling down? I try to keep up with recruiting but it’s all over the place. It would be great to have a thread just on players who have been offered. But that doesn’t mean anything either other than us fans keeping an extra eye out.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I use to think Geno pretty much hit the beach and the links in the summer. Silly me. Geno and staff are waving at each other in airports and crisscrossing the country working hard to keep UConn strong and push us back on top.
Yup! But I think there is still some time for hitting the links.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
We know that all the highlights we see show the player making every shot. I had a
Boneyard Moment and looked at one of Addison's videos but stopped looking after she took the shot.
For the moment forgetting that they all went in how did she look?

How did she move...how did she handle the ball...how did she pass...how did she jump and run...
how aggressive was she....how was her effort on defense...what did the shot selection look like?

Frankly....especially for a kid one month out of her high school frosh year....she looked like
a VERY Real Deal. I just may try that focus again on videos....just stop looking after the shot goes up.
It was a different and interesting point of view.

She has moved to THE highest priority from 2026...at least from up here in The Adirondacks.

Reaction Score
From the clips I saw she looks like a very high effort player with very good court vision and great defensive intensity. Very athletic. If she is a hard worker like I believe she is then all aspects will improve greatly by her senior year.

Reaction Score
Does the Alexander offer possibly mean that ZaKiyah Johnson may not be interested? Or is Geno just doubling down? I try to keep up with recruiting but it’s all over the place. It would be great to have a thread just on players who have been offered. But that doesn’t mean anything either other than us fans keeping an extra eye out.
I think it is just the case of, covering all the bases.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom