Addazio | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Addazio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nine guys is all it takes to be a talented team, according to this clown. Never mind the dozens of other players that need to suit up and go out on the field 65-75 times a game.
Please name all the teams we played that had more talent then UConn. Then name all the teams that had so much more talent than UConn that the team had no chance to win.

If I'm a clown, you're a circus (Good insult,huh? You started it, I'm telling mom).

Reaction Score
Please name all the teams we played that had more talent then UConn. Then name all the teams that had so much more talent than UConn that the team had no chance to win.

If I'm a clown, you're a circus (Good insult,huh? You started it, I'm telling mom).

:)

You need to first identify what a talented team is, before I can answer a quesiton like that. I can't even begin to go there, with you, because for days now, you've insisted that a team's overall talent level is directly related to how many all-conference players end up on the post season final ballot/tally. That I don't agree with at all, so we're not on common ground.

Reaction Score
UConn had nine all conference picks this year, this was a talented team. Are you a Husky fan or do you just enjoy taking shots at the home town team?
so now all of the sudden you care about what a bunch of idiots that have probably watched half a UConn game think about our team? also it's a pretty silly comment to try to insinuate that flyer's not a fan of the team because he didn't predict a 12 win season. i assume many of us were Whalers fans so we should know more than anyone that you can be a fan of a team even if you think they're talent is lousy (not that flyer said our talent was lousy mind you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom