Adams | The Boneyard

Adams

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Kind of seems like a joke that we thought he might be NBA ready this year. Has had terrible play and terrible body language. Doesn't seem like a great leader on the court.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Go dust off those old threads and see for yourself who said what exactly... and then put all those posters who blow your socks off on ignore. It will make this board more accurately reflect the reality of what's on the hardwood.

Reaction Score
Kind of seems like a joke that we thought he might be NBA ready this year. Has had terrible play and terrible body language. Doesn't seem like a great leader on the court.

Our head coach was a PG in the NBA for over a decade. You would think a guy with Adams potential would have approached his 3rd year with a different mindset. And just simply be a better player at this point. I wasn't expecting him to turn into Bazz or Kemba their junior years but WTF has this been starting with the accident the day before the opener?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Our head coach was a PG in the NBA for over a decade. You would think a guy with Adams potential would have approached his 3rd year with a different mindset. And just simply be a better player at this point. I wasn't expecting him to turn into Bazz or Kemba their junior years but WTF has this been starting with the accident the day before the opener?
Right. I don't see a mature player out there, which is disheartening. Too much hero ball and bad body language.

Reaction Score
I would be happy if he at least made his free throws. There are many ways to lead the team, Being the number one scorer or go to guy, is not the only way.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think Adams gets drafted, but even if he's not projected to, he'll leave anyways. He's old for a Junior.

Reaction Score
I think Adams gets drafted, but even if he's not projected to, he'll leave anyways. He's old for a Junior.

Another of KO's failures so far is in getting guys to not leave before they're ready, and before they'd actually get drafted in the first round.

Boat stayed, but Daniels and Hamilton both left prematurely. He'll have another couple of tests this spring with Adams and Larrier.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Another of KO's failures so far is in getting guys to not leave before they're ready, and before they'd actually get drafted in the first round.

Boat stayed, but Daniels and Hamilton both left prematurely. He'll have another couple of tests this spring with Adams and Larrier.
Larrier already announced he's leaving. Daniels had to leave. Hamilton was a question mark.

Reaction Score
Larrier already announced he's leaving. Daniels had to leave. Hamilton was a question mark.

agreed, Daniels stock couldnt of been any higher than when he left after a title and some pretty great games in the tournament. Hamilton was indeed a question mark. Guy is super talented but seemed like he had questionable bball IQ

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom