Adams | The Boneyard

Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We've seen sophomore struggles from some of our best guards ever but this is absurd. Kid has no clue what he's doing on the court, 9 turnovers in the half. There are so many troubling things with the program right now, worst of all every returning player has regressed badly.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
When I heard Ollie criticize Adams for trying to get by on just talent and not putting in the hours needed to be great, I knew it would be a problem. The kid dominated in high school on just his talents, and he thinks it will carry over to college.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We've seen sophomore struggles from some of our best guards ever but this is absurd. Kid has no clue what he's doing on the court, 9 turnovers in the half. There are so many troubling things with the program right now, worst of all every returning player has regressed badly.

That was a really bad half.

Reaction Score
Wow can he throw another one handed bounce pass from 25 feet away? Just has no idea when to slow down and let the game come to him, no idea.

Reaction Score
Poor D, No jump shot, and 9 TO's....that's one bad half of basketball

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
His second half performance was uplifting in hopes he feeds off of that going forward
The best thing I saw out of him last night was during the 1st half when, before he was hurt, Adams blasted Larrier for not getting in a battling for rebounds. The following 2 times the ball went off the ball, Larrier was right there battling.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Yes, he played horrible in the first half. No argument there. He did make you all eat crow in the second half. If that bad half is what it takes for him to flip the switch, I'll take it. Kid was fired up. THATS the fire I want out of him all the time. Being aggressive, but not out of control was beautiful. Jumper looked smooth. Holding teammates accountable and yapping in Evans ear was great. Adams effort and fire was contagious in the second half. They need him to be like this all the time. If he is, they'll be a very good team. You could see guys feeding off of his energy. Purvis played better, Jackson played better, Brimah played better, Vital played well. I think Larrier has that fire in him too. When he was limping off the floor and got into the huddle to tell the team not to quit was a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom