Adams Believes She's Keeper | The Boneyard

Adams Believes She's Keeper

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Danielle is a believer, and she says some things that only confirm the vibe you feel when you are around the team. When she was signed to training camp, I wouldn't have given her a snowball's chance of sticking with Miller's high-energy offensive and defensive schemes. The is an unmistakable change in this teams psyche, and this kind of positive energy has been absent for a LONG time. Miller has said that he won't speculate how these changes will impact the W/L ratio this year, but he trusts in the process and wants the fans to, also. If Coach Curt says Danielle is a keeper, I'm good with it.

She mentions the fan response to her recent success... people were definitely excited for her at the LA preseason game, and to my surprise, she got as big (or even bigger) a hand from the fans at the Sun Foundation breakfast than Kelly or Morgan did. Trust me, this is VERY unusual.

Danielle Adams Grateful, Excited for Second Chance - Connecticut Sun

Last edited:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
It's very surprising to me that someone who hasn't officially made the team yet would be making comments like these. She is obviously a very confident person, and that may be very welcome, but on the other hand it could come across as presumptuous.

She almost sounds like the team captain, which might cause resentment among some of the real team veterans like Jasmine Thomas and Alyssa Thomas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom