Adamec: Walker wows 'em as UConn women crush Notre Dame | The Boneyard

Adamec: Walker wows 'em as UConn women crush Notre Dame

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

“Coach said I needed a plan, so I did that on my own,” Walker said. “I got into the best shape as possible. I got into the gym and worked my butt off. Then he asked, ‘Are you ready?’ I told him, ‘I have no choice but to be ready.’ It’s our time. Everyone on this team that’s stepping up, there’s no one here to cover for us anymore.”

Reaction Score
there were so many doubters out there after her freshman year.....................I never doubted her ability but I did think there was a pretty good chance she might transfer after so much bench time......................frankly she's doing exactly what was projected...................scoring in a variety of ways and making great use of her physical abilities at both ends of the court...................the season is young but if she continues to play at this level the accolades will surely follow..........

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
there were so many doubters out there after her freshman year.....................I never doubted her ability but I did think there was a pretty good chance she might transfer after so much bench time......................frankly she's doing exactly what was projected...................scoring in a variety of ways and making great use of her physical abilities at both ends of the court...................the season is young but if she continues to play at this level the accolades will surely follow..........
The accolades will surely follow and so will big time recruits, imo, because of her play.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At the beginning of the season, I thought Christyn would be our best player and leading scorer. But, lo and behold, Meg has become a combo of Lou and Phee! This is the Megatron who dominated Virginia basketball. Keep it up!!

I haven't seen anyone better this year. Not even Sabrina or Chennedy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom