Adamec: Kelly and Maryland | The Boneyard

Adamec: Kelly and Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Nah! Adamec's got it all wrong. It wasn't Faris that embarrassed Thomas it was just that Thomas was overamped “I think it was just myself; just in my head and over-amped. They didn’t do anything that we haven’t seen all year."

Riiighht! :D

To me it looked like an overamped Thomas ran into a high resistance Faris and we got to witness a high voltage performance - by Faris.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Faris was very zen about the whole thing. She just kept going, "Ohm, Ohm, Ohm."

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Nah! Adamec's got it all wrong. It wasn't Faris that embarrassed Thomas it was just that Thomas was overamped “I think it was just myself; just in my head and over-amped. They didn’t do anything that we haven’t seen all year."

To me it looked like an overamped Thomas ran into a high resistance Faris and we got to witness a high voltage performance - by Faris.

Watt are you trying to say?

Don't alternate, be direct, and don't give me any static

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

Are you saying Thomas didn't reach her potential?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Should we meet again in the NCAA tourney in March I suspect some quotes from Thomas will magically appear in Kelly's locker....courtesy of CD The Elder.
Of course Geno's quote will also appear in Alyssa's locker.

Reaction Score
Should we meet again in the NCAA tourney in March I suspect some quotes from Thomas will magically appear in Kelly's locker....courtesy of CD The Elder.
Of course Geno's quote will also appear in Alyssa's locker.

Alyssa will probably have that quote out of sight in the back of her locker, because she will not want to remind herself or the rest of her team how embarrassing to her the truth of that comment by Geno was. Overall, I would prefer that our coach not engage in those types of comments about opposing players :( , but I have to admit that was a prize smack down that I couldn't help but laugh at! :)

Reaction Score

Ohm's Law--As the resistance goes up the current goes down and as the current goes up the voltage goes up, assuming that the resistance is contant. I = E over R

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's an engineering thing.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Ohm's Law--As the resistance goes up the current goes down and as the current goes up the voltage goes up, assuming that the resistance is contant. I = E over R

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's an engineering thing.

Actually, it was an eighth grade general science thing.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I think Geno is running a sneaky campaign to get Kelly Faris named as an All American. She should be. And there is no way she should lose out on BE Defensive Player of the year.

freekimchee

food whisperer
Reaction Score
I think Geno is running a sneaky campaign to get Kelly Faris named as an All American. She should be. And there is no way she should lose out on BE Defensive Player of the year.

Honestly, watching that game I had a hard time figuring out who was the 1st team AA between KF and Alyssa;) Too bad BG is a lock for NDPOY but I agree, Kelly should win BEDPOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom