Adamec: Geno and Tina shooting "Geno's Legacy" | The Boneyard

Adamec: Geno and Tina shooting "Geno's Legacy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Another interesting episode being produced for "Geno's Legacy" on SNY. Not sure when it will air, but it should be worth watching for sure. I think Tina is potentially one of the most interesting guests, given the dynamic between her and Geno and the mountains she had to climb before she could really be the BEST.

I will never forget how emotional she was immediately after winning the 2009 NC against Stanford. That was a special moment for me as a fan.

LINK

BVlazF9CMAAUzAC.jpg

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Tina could be one of the more interesting guests, but it depends on how much she's willing to open up. We know Geno will do his best to get her to talk about how she felt playing for him.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
My impression has been that several years on, Tina has come out of her shell somewhat when it comes to discussing these kinds of things - I would expect a pretty enlightening and perhaps frank discussion at times. We shall see.

I'll be watching!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I hope she shares about her school, too.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I hope she shares about her school, too.

That would be great, too. She does so many good things off the court - would love to hear more and give her a chance to talk about those accomplishments.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tina's a mature adult. I expect her to be candid.

No, she wasn't a 4x AA, but she was NPOY, Final Four MOP, 2x NCAA champ, and a big key to 78-0. And she left with the career rebounding and scoring records. Nice damn career!!

Reaction Score
Another interesting episode being produced for "Geno's Legacy" on SNY. Not sure when it will air, but it should be worth watching for sure. I think Tina is potentially one of the most interesting guests, given the dynamic between her and Geno and the mountains she had to climb before she could really be the BEST.

I will never forget how emotional she was immediately after winning the 2009 NC against Stanford. That was a special moment for me as a fan.

LINK

View attachment 3861
09 championship was against Louisville 10 was Stanford

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Tina could be one of the more interesting guests, but it depends on how much she's willing to open up. We know Geno will do his best to get her to talk about how she felt playing for him.

Geno will ride her mercilessly until she produces an All American-caliber interview. It's an essential part of their dynamic. :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Tina's a mature adult. I expect her to be candid.

No, she wasn't a 4x AA, but she was NPOY, Final Four MOP, 2x NCAA champ, and a big key to 78-0. And she left with the career rebounding and scoring records. Nice damn career!!

Legendary, even. She was part of an unbeatable pair of aces. Yes, it obviously takes two to be part of that tandem, but when it's that potent a tandem, both deserve all the credit in the world as individually great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom