Adamec: Fight! Fight! | The Boneyard

Adamec: Fight! Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
The picture in the story is the one where KML suffered the injury.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Not all that many teams play as physically as MD does. If other teams try to play a style that is not usual for them, it will probably mess them up more than it messes us up. Understanding that MD was missing some important pieces, the fact remains that GA's real formula for UConn's consistency is that the defense wins the game and the O decides by how much. And we had one important piece of our team leave the game pretty early, so we had to adjust to that as well. On the rare occasions when UConn loses, how many times were they out of it with no chance to win with less than 4 minutes to play? A 15 point win over a top team used to pass for a blow-out and only seems relatively close because of how often we have crazy blow-outs.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I love the little chip on her shoulder Stef is playing with this season. I've never seen her do that after a block, and she plays with so much passion.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
I love the little chip on her shoulder Stef is playing with this season. I've never seen her do that after a block, and she plays with so much passion.

That's the personality of people who jump out of airplanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom