Adamec Comes Out Of Hibernation | The Boneyard

Adamec Comes Out Of Hibernation

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Carl was busy with other sports. He wasn't in hibernation. We'll hear more from him over the next 6 months.

Jim

Reaction Score
I sat courtside last season. She looked 6’3” to me. She was taller than Irwin, who was 6’2”.
So we are abandoning Hartley Units and adopting Irwin as the new standard of measure? I suppose it is only fitting that we measure our international players in Kyla-ometers.:rolleyes:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
So we are abandoning Hartley Units and adopting Irwin as the new standard of measure? I suppose it is only fitting that we measure our international players in Kyla-ometers.:rolleyes:

Sounds reasonable, seeing as how we expect to begin to get an influx of bigs in the coming years. THAT drought is over.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Carl was busy with other sports. He wasn't in hibernation. We'll hear more from him over the next 6 months.
He was in hibernation for basketball, but I was just looking for a catchy lead line. Throughout the year I check Carl's Twitter page daily so I'm well aware of what he's up to.

Reaction Score
As much as I liked Kyla I think before a players name is used as a measuring stick said player should be on the wall...:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom