Adamec: Bria Hartley proves why she is an All-American girl | The Boneyard

Adamec: Bria Hartley proves why she is an All-American girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“Bria Hartley is one of the great competitors in the history of UConn basketball,” UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. “I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for her because from the minute she walked on campus there hasn’t been anyone that’s done more to help our team be where it is today. She deserves everything she’s ever gotten. She got a bad break last year and it was difficult for her. But instead of feeling sorry for herself, the month of March she was phenomenal. That’s how Bria is. She’s an incredible competitor, a great teammate, and personally I’m going to miss her.”

LINK

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
She will be VERY hard to replace!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
pap49cba said:
“Bria Hartley is one of the great competitors in the history of UConn basketball,” UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. “I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for her because from the minute she walked on campus there hasn’t been anyone that’s done more to help our team be where it is today. She deserves everything she’s ever gotten. She got a bad break last year and it was difficult for her. But instead of feeling sorry for herself, the month of March she was phenomenal. That’s how Bria is. She’s an incredible competitor, a great teammate, and personally I’m going to miss her.” LINK
. Ina other words: Bria is the bomb?

Reaction Score
Go Bria! Ms. Hartley has worked her butt off for this team. Would be nice to finish off the season for the senior. Hard to believe that we're at the conclusion of the college careers of Dolson and Hartley.

Reaction Score
Yes, it is hard to believe. Feels like just yesterday I was watching YouTubes from the New York State tournament, with Bria piling up the points, thinking, oh yeah, Geno hit jackpot again with this recruit, can't wait to see her in a UConn uni.

Reaction Score
Reading BY posts over the last year I think Bria has been more criticized than lauded. She must be the most underrated two-time AA in Uconn history. She will really be missed.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Yes, it is hard to believe. Feels like just yesterday I was watching YouTubes from the New York State tournament, with Bria piling up the points, thinking, oh yeah, Geno hit jackpot again with this recruit, can't wait to see her in a UConn uni.
was that when people were complaining about her wearing headphones while warming up?

Reaction Score
was that when people were complaining about her wearing headphones while warming up?

That complaint was always a funny one. Let's judge her based on behavior from high school that she never displayed in college. :rolleyes:

I think the problem some have with Bria is that she isn't the smiley, bubbly type. She more calm and subdued with a little bit of an attitude. That personality type works perfectly in combination with Stef. She's done amazing things during her career and has reached many milestones within a program already full of superstars.

Reaction Score

I don't recall that, but it's perfectly possible. People get on silly bandwagons. I just remember thinking that the Huskies would be needing big-time scorers, and here was one big piece of that puzzle.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
nor was she "dressed" like them during warm-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads