2021 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He can def coexist on the court with other Centers too which is a huge plus

Thanks. Without Akok likely out, I’d like someone who can play alongside any of our returning or incoming bigs. I’m sure we’ll play plenty of smaller lineups with Sid or Polley at the 4, but I’d like us to be able to play two legit bigs at times as needed.

Reaction Score
Thanks. Without Akok likely out, I’d like someone who can play alongside any of our returning or incoming bigs. I’m sure we’ll play plenty of smaller lineups with Sid or Polley at the 4, but I’d like us to be able to play two legit bigs at times as needed.

Yeah but Sid or Polley do not give us the jump we require to be real good in the Big East without Akok. Still need someone to impact us in that position I think hope I’m wrong.

Reaction Score
He can def coexist on the court with other Centers too which is a huge plus

Yes. While he can't shoot, he is comfortable passing, pivoting, etc. So he won't space the floor out there, but he won't be a liability in the handoffs like carlton and whaley are

C

Chief00

I remember that day clearly. That was when Hurricane Irene was moving up the coast and my family took a several day drive to Hershey, PA . There were problems with Wifi , etc and I lost touch with the Boneyard. I was walking around in my UConn shirt in Hershey Chocolate World and another UConn fan bumped into me and said we got Drummond !
I remember that evening as well - needless to say it was a late one.

Reaction Score
You think any of Sanogo’s teammates would re-classify with him ? Some guy Kuminga I heard is pretty good

Reaction Score
Some notes from 247Sports from the Basketball Without Borders Global Camp this past weekend.

Adama Sanogo, C, 2021:
Effort and energy is one thing that Sanogo, a native of Mali that plays high school ball at Hillside (N.J.) The Patrick School, consistently plays with, and that was on display at Basketball Without Borders. A burly, strong center prospect, Sanogo measured with a 7-2 1/2 wingspan and a 9-1 standing reach. Sanogo used his strength and physical play to impact the game in the paint. He bullied his way to the rim, corralled rebounds in and out of his area and scored through contact. Sanogo also showed comfort attacking post players out of the high post, and finished off plays at the rim.

Recruiting: Among the schools in the mix are Seton Hall, UConn, Nebraska, Pittsburgh, Auburn, Oklahoma State, Louisville, Washington, St. John’s, Ohio State, Marquette, Creighton and Oregon.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Our coaching staff is very familiar with St Patrick’s as obviously is Dan’s father. When Chief attends games in Jersey, UConn is not just another name.

When anonymous people on internet message boards refer to themselves in the 3rd person I ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom