Adama Sanogo named honorable mention AP All-American | The Boneyard

Adama Sanogo named honorable mention AP All-American

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
good for adama. can't believe that anyone would choose bacot over sanogo, though.

i would probably take him over oscar too, but you can't deny the stats that guy puts up.
Definitely over bacot. Oscar is unique tho.

Reaction Score
The improvements he has made in his post game since coming to Storrs is very impressive.. Great work ethic and skill development from/with staff.. Either hand/over either shoulder is close to being an automatic bucket

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The improvements he has made in his post game since coming to Storrs is very impressive.. Great work ethic and skill development from/with staff.. Either hand/over either shoulder is close to being an automatic bucket
Free throw shooting, passing, foot work, hedging, and 3 point shooting all improved significantly from his freshman year.

His one bad defensive game against Marquette should not undermine all his defensive contributions this season.

Kid is a rock both physically as well as mentally. Definitely the glue captain.

Reaction Score
Free throw shooting, passing, foot work, hedging, and 3 point shooting all improved significantly from his freshman year.

His one bad defensive game against Marquette should not undermine all his defensive contributions this season.

Kid is a rock both physically as well as mentally. Definitely the glue captain.
All true

Reaction Score
Bacot feels like name recognition and lazy voters, I'm not saying Adama was definitely next in line although the case can certainly be made but no one from the first preseason #1 to miss a 64-team tournament field should sniff an All-American Team

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I am honestly surprised that Sanogo is not called for more phantom travel violations, Particularly seeing how Big East officials seem to have a real or perceived vendetta against Hurley.

Say what you will about not passing out of double teams, the kid keeps his pivot foot planted.

Reaction Score
Bacot feels like name recognition and lazy voters, I'm not saying Adama was definitely next in line although the case can certainly be made but no one from the first preseason #1 to miss a 64-team tournament field should sniff an All-American Team
Yup. Bunch of box score watchers impressed by rebounds over 10.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Yup. Bunch of box score watchers impressed by rebounds over 10.
I’m in the rebounds are overrated camp too, but I can’t wait for everyone to gas Clingan next year when he averages 14+.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom