2021 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo and Samson Johnson | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo and Samson Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Nice! Sanogo is one of the best big men in his class. I have no clue who Samson Johnson is.

Reaction Score
Sanogo is underrated. Stats at every level are better than you'd expect. Just a little undersized/earthbound.

Sign him up. Could be a beast of a college player for 4 years.

Reaction Score
Wasn’t there talk of a Sanogo reclass?

Reaction Score
Seton Hall has been on him the hardest, he's gone too numerous games and Willard is always checking in. But I think he'd have much more playing time here, Seton hall's front court is pretty deep next year.

I want Sanogo more than Cliff bc of his rebounding ability. Looks like Kofi-lite

Reaction Score
I’ve seen him a couple times he looks like an Akok clone, literally a long slender 6’9 3 and D carbon copy of Akok.

sounds good as long as we can land another center that weighs more than 200 lbs (but less than 265 lbs cough carlton cough) to pair with him...

Reaction Score
I've seen Sanogo type players on many opponents over the years that have been really tough to handle but don't recall anyone we've ever had with his body type except Ed Nelson. Am I forgetting a power forward in the 6'7" to 6'9" and 230-240 pound range?

Reaction Score
I've seen Sanogo type players on many opponents over the years that have been really tough to handle but don't recall anyone we've ever had with his body type except Ed Nelson. Am I forgetting a power forward in the 6'7" to 6'9" and 230-240 pound range?
Oriakhi

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
We may not want those types of players. If we’re going to run strictly man-to-man D often pressing full court and spread motion offense you need mobile kids with endurance. You can find those types of kids that are mobile and can operate on the perimeter but they’re the exception not the rule. When we had Nelson, Adrien, etc we were running much more tradition half court stuff.

Reaction Score
We may not want those types of players. If we’re going to run strictly man-to-man D often pressing full court and spread motion offense you need mobile kids with endurance. You can find those types of kids that are mobile and can operate on the perimeter but they’re the exception not the rule. When we had Nelson, Adrien, etc we were running much more tradition half court stuff.
Watching Sanogo's footage he runs the court very well and isn't an offense clogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom