Adama gets his national championship ring | The Boneyard

Adama gets his national championship ring

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Later in the game Adama was sitting down near the end of the bench. Drummond got subbed out walked all the way down to Adama and made him get up and move his seat. Adama had a big smile on his face. OG putting him back in his place after his ring ceremony. I'd love to see Adama get some PT. Donovan is playing his starters stupid minutes. He's probably trying to save his job. I've seen enough of the Bulls this season to know that AS could definitely contribute.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Also, the Bucks had a blowout win last night. I saw Andre was listed as injured/illness. Anyone have intel on his health?

Reaction Score
The one game they played Sanogo 9 minutes he had like 8 points and 6 rebs in 9 min. Cannot fathom why he isn't getting more time on a team that is struggling.

Reaction Score
Did Joey C have a ring ceremony with his G league squad?

Reaction Score
Nice to see Sanogo be celebrated. Also seems like UConn could have or should have done more. If there was no way to do this prior to a UConn game, home or road, was there really no way to do better with the delegation?

To me it felt like an uncle got sick of seeing the mom and dad overlook the kids birthday, and then decided to do something for the kid.

Reaction Score
Nice to see Sanogo be celebrated. Also seems like UConn could have or should have done more. If there was no way to do this prior to a UConn game, home or road, was there really no way to do better with the delegation?

To me it felt like an uncle got sick of seeing the mom and dad overlook the kids birthday, and then decided to do something for the kid.
We have no idea what scheduling challenges took place. I don't think we need speculate on it.

Reaction Score

what's wrong with Drummond presenting him with his ring in front of the Bulls crowd? Not sure why it took so long to happen but the Bucks did something similar with AJ.

Reaction Score

No. Jordan Hawkins and Andre Jackson both got their rings before NBA games too. It's just the way it works with professional basketball schedules

Reaction Score
He already had the ring but had it presented later? No one from UCONN ever Fed Ex’d it to him when all the rings were given out or it was sitting in Hurley’s office? He has been at subsequent games, right?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom