Adama coming back? | The Boneyard

Adama coming back?

Reaction Score

"Adama Sanogo, the teams leading scorer at 17.2 points per contest last season, returns to lead the way. Guard Tristan Newton — now an undeniable leader on the UConn team, who managed to averaged double-digit scoring last season — returns as well. And 7-foot-2 center Donovan Clingan is set to earn plenty of draft hype himself in taking on a much bigger and more impactful role."

Nice job, si.com

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
You would hope that the guys who are being paid to write about sports would interviews people they are writing about. Or at least someone connected with the program. Like maybe a grad assistant or something. Heaven forbid they double check something before committing it to print.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Remember when SI was the industry standard for sports reporting? Now they farm off content to kids and people who have no clue what they are doing. Sad. They probably don't even have the swimsuit edition any more. :mad:
It's actually worse than not having it now. You don't want to know. I wonder if they have kids just using AI to write this garbage. It pulls from old articles.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
In all seriousness, did this author not take one second to google Adama Sanogo before writing the article? How is that possible?

Reaction Score
This is FanNation. It's like FanSided. It's just fans making their own blogs hosted on SI. Don't post it like it's coming from SI.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My hopes spiked for about 10 seconds. #6 was a cinch with him. Now I have worry for months.

Reaction Score

"Adama Sanogo, the teams leading scorer at 17.2 points per contest last season, returns to lead the way. Guard Tristan Newton — now an undeniable leader on the UConn team, who managed to averaged double-digit scoring last season — returns as well. And 7-foot-2 center Donovan Clingan is set to earn plenty of draft hype himself in taking on a much bigger and more impactful role."

Nice job, si.com
This is FanNation. It's like FanSided. It's just fans making their own blogs hosted on SI. Don't post it like it's coming from SI.
SI is complete garbage now. I don't think they even have paid staff writers anymore. It's either all fan blog posts ripped off from some other site, or an AI generated piece.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Ngl, even though I know better, I got hyped for half a second…

Reaction Score
Umm, it's coming from SI. It's right off of their website.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Umm, it's coming from SI. It's right off of their website.
Look in the top left corner. They are letting this garbage use their URL to get more clicks.

Reaction Score
Isn't that the point why SI is garbage now? Why does their website host this stuff? Because they don't have their own good content. Pretty dumb model if you ask me.

Reaction Score
Remember when SI was the industry standard for sports reporting? Now they farm off content to kids and people who have no clue what they are doing. Sad. They probably don't even have the swimsuit edition any more. :mad:
Don't look.... but they managed to find multiple ways to even screw up the swimsuit edition. :eek:

Reaction Score

Nice job, si.com
I told you Adama was coming back. This is that new NIL deal where you can turn pro to make money but still be eligible. #6 here we come!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom