Adam Smith transferring from VT | The Boneyard

Adam Smith transferring from VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In a 70-67 overtime win over Pittsburgh, Smith made a 3-pointer with less than a second left to force overtime and made the winning 3-pointer with 3.6 seconds to go in OT. He finished with 26 points.

“I want him to do whatever is best for him,” Williams said. “Adam and I are close. He is a great kid. I love his parents. I wish him the best.”

Smith scored 26 points this season in a win over Miami of Ohio. He had 24 points in a loss at Florida State and 22 points in a loss to Boston College.

Kid has the potential for some big games.

Reaction Score
Can a team have more than one of this kind of transfer? Immediate eligibility?? Like Miller and Smith??

Reaction Score
Can a team have more than one of this kind of transfer? Immediate eligibility?? Like Miller and Smith??

It has nothing to do with the team and everything to do with each kid's personal circumstances.

Reaction Score
VT was a weird team this year. I watched them play a few times and they actually looked pretty good. For whatever reason they just couldn't win games.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Solid baller and pioneer of economics, what's not to like?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Wow, I want to plug that 43% from 3 right into my vein. Not a whole lot of assists, but can he handle? Two birds with one stone?
Ok, this is the third time someone has said "inject/plug into my vein" regarding a potential transfer. Starting to get weird now that we are comparing graduate transfers to heroin.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Ok, this is the third time someone has said "inject/plug into my vein" regarding a potential transfer. Starting to get weird now that we are comparing graduate transfers to heroin.

Perhaps people are taking championship "withdrawal" too literally?

Reaction Score

I actually copied my own post. Was lazy and think of grad transfers as immediate fixes (double entendre there).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He has a Wealth of talent that we could use in Husky Nation.
I thought of saying something like this but I couldn't quite make it work. Well done.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I thought of saying something like this but I couldn't quite make it work. Well done.

Well I'd been working on an Invisible Hand joke for days, but the obvious one (making it his nickname) was staring me in the face the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom