AD Playing Well | The Boneyard

AD Playing Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

One thing I noticed is how much better he is now at getting position. True he is amazingly strong now - but even as a Freshman he was relatively strong.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
LeBron was getting away with beating the hell out of Andre and other Pistons in the second quarter...he pushes the full extent of the "refs are reluctant to call fouls on the King" to the limit. Second half, Cavs were raining threes and Pistons were throwing up airballs, but it was great to see Andre play effectively.
I really think they have him take too long on the free throw line. He should be a 60-70% shooter but doubt creeps in and he performs poorly under pressure...bad combination with the plan to have him take his time before shooting.

Last edited:

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
So you're saying that the 6'10", 270-pound freshman was relatively strong?

You do like to put yourself out on a limb, don't you?

Chief's briefs... brief and no substance. Just like his sex life I assume

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
AD is better in all aspects except FTs since UConn. I wonder if he will ever be able to do better than 50% for the year. It's a shame because he leaves alot of points that way.

C

Chief00

Given the controversy I create sometimes I do go unconventional Boneyard often. What I meant by "relative" is of course he was stronger than just about anyone he played against in college - but he is much stronger now against other strong men - he also uses positioning and leverage now where as before it was basically just pure athleticism.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Given the controversy I create sometimes I do go unconventional Boneyard often. What I meant by "relative" is of course he was stronger than just about anyone he played against in college - but he is much stronger now against other strong men - he also uses positioning and leverage now where as before it was basically just pure athleticism.

That's it. I am totally dedicating myself to going unconventional Boneyard all the time. Look out people!

Reaction Score
AD is better in all aspects except FTs since UConn. I wonder if he will ever be able to do better than 50% for the year. It's a shame because he leaves alot of points that way.

He should have Brent Barry work with him shooting underhanded. Earlier this year on nba TV he said if he worked with him one off season there no doubt he could make him a 50+% shooter from the line

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Damn good thing Travis Illian wasn't around back then or AD would be out of the League by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom