AD Dave Benedict on WFSB(3) Face the State - Sunday 8/6/17 @ 11a | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AD Dave Benedict on WFSB(3) Face the State - Sunday 8/6/17 @ 11a

Reaction Score
I wasn't able to watch. If he reads the BY was their any mention of the MBB program and the meltdown on that board here?
The emphasis needs to be on football only at this time. Come March, you will hear from him in regards to the men's basketball program, one way or the other.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I believe Tennessee owes us a game, don't they?

No, that is a widely held misconception. The H/H contract was cancelled with a verbal nod at a possible game in the future.

We have a much chance of playing Tennessee as we do any other P5.

Reaction Score
I'm ok with it if it's against top tier P5 teams. I will not be ok with it if it's against teams like Syracuse or Rutgers. I'm not too thrilled about doing it with BC this year either but I can't deny the price was right to accept it.

If they want to grow the season ticket base you need to start winning and have OOC games people want to come and see. No one is buying season tix to watch AAC games, a FCS opponent, and a MAC school. They will need to add lower tier P5 schools, preferably regional ones, to fill some spots on future schedules.
Not for nothing BUT I find the teams in the AAC over all much better than the BE teams were. Outside of WVU every BE team was average at best. The AAC has some really good teams year in and year out.

Reaction Score
Not for nothing BUT I find the teams in the AAC over all much better than the BE teams were. Outside of WVU every BE team was average at best. The AAC has some really good teams year in and year out.

Has really good teams until the P5 comes knocking and poaches the head coach away.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I agree they are better on the field but it's hard for me to get excited to watch us play ECU or even Houston or UCF. The BE may not have been amazing but the hatred and rivalries were there. That doesn't exist in this conference

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom