Aces @ Sun - 8/05/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aces @ Sun - 8/05/18

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Plum didn't miss a game in 4 years at UW. She injured her knee in December during her soph season, could have sat out but elected to continue playing when she was assured the injury wouldn't get worse. She wore a brace the rest of the year and had off season surgery. She's as competitive as you can get and is not a "loser."

Reaction Score
Not too upset by this. It's weird to say but I want the Aces to have a shot at another lottery pick and I'm hoping it's Katie Lou. Another big wing opposite McBride? I'm salivating at the thought of this...
I see you have adopted the Aces as your pet team, as you continue to follow SC’s superstar. Kinda fun, huh?

Our pet teams are the Sun, Storm, Mercury, Dream, Lynx, Liberty, Sky, Wings (well, sorta - Azurá was just a one-year rental, and they do have that Skylar Dddddd...gag), and, of course, the Aces :cool:

Reaction Score
You don't know that
Of course I don’t. I have no idea if she did. I was just wanting to not group her in with that stupid decision. She needs the minutes though. She’s in no mans land right now. Might be good to get a new team because if things continue she will be a perennial back up on the Aces.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom