Access question. | The Boneyard

Access question.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Here in Central America our tv options are quite limited. Can anyone tell me, if we sign up for you Tube tv, which, if any, BE tourney games and which Big Dance games well we be able to watch. Or is there a better option? Thanks in advance for any info.

Reaction Score
UConn BE games this weekend will be on FS-1 (Fox Sports 1) with the NCAA's on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and ABC (at least 3 double headers). Though I do not have Youtube TV, there is a 2-week trial in the U.S.

Remember that even if Youtube TV in Central America lists these stations, it is quite possible that certain events and channels might be blacked out.

Reaction Score
Here in Central America our tv options are quite limited. Can anyone tell me, if we sign up for you Tube tv, which, if any, BE tourney games and which Big Dance games well we be able to watch. Or is there a better option? Thanks in advance for any info.

Not sure about Central America, but I live in Midwest USA, get all of these channels as part of my YouTube TV package, & have been able to watch every UCONN game this season. It’s certainly worked out for me.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I'm fairly certain that YouTube TV and similar streaming services for U.S.-based content are intended to be available only in the States. But you might try your luck with a VPN.

Reaction Score
I'm fairly certain that YouTube TV and similar streaming services for U.S.-based content are intended to be available only in the States. But you might try your luck with a VPN.

Available locations​

YouTube TV is available throughout the United States.

Asked Google same for FUBO TV, the quick answer,

The quick answer to your question:

Unfortunately for sports fans living outside the US, Fubo TV is geo-restricted. That means you cannot watch Fubo TV in Canada, UK, Germany, France, or Mexico unless you use Unlocator VPN or Smart DNS to spoof your online location.

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I presume you want to watch the game live. If not, it will probably be on YouTube as a replay video. Perhaps look into joining Flosports. I believe they are streaming the BET games.

Last edited:

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Yeah, i have been watching the replays, and pretty much following the live action on instant stats. Much, much better than nothing and greatly appreciated. I just thought it would be nice to watch the tourney games live. I have Private Internet Access as my vpn. Does anyone know if that would allow me to watch the games on You Tube?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I've been very pleased with YouTube TV. Have seen all the UConn games and HD quality has been superb. Almost no "reception" problems. Expensive as all get-out though.

Reaction Score
Try the YouTubeTV free trial and tune in the Saturday's UConn game at Noon EST Saturday on FS1. YouTubeTV is supposedly available only in the US but if you don't see it try a VPN to perhaps NYC and try again. Should work. I've seen many people from Canada to Mexico able to VPN into it.

Reaction Score
If you can get the US feed from Direct TV you will not miss a game.

Reaction Score
Yeah, i have been watching the replays, and pretty much following the live action on instant stats. Much, much better than nothing and greatly appreciated. I just thought it would be nice to watch the tourney games live. I have Private Internet Access as my vpn. Does anyone know if that would allow me to watch the games on You Tube?

Just connect to any U.S. server with your VPN then log into YouTube TV & there shouldn’t be any issue watching the games.

Reaction Score
So, if I sign up for the two week You Tube free trial, I will be able to watch the BE tourney? Sorry, I’m tech-challenged!

Reaction Score
So, if I sign up for the two week You Tube free trial, I will be able to watch the BE tourney? Sorry, I’m tech-challenged!

Yes sir that’s correct. The Saturday, Sunday, & Monday games are being broadcast on FS1 which is part of the YouTube TV channel lineup, so you will indeed be able to watch the games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom