ACC selection committee's #1 seed | The Boneyard

ACC selection committee's #1 seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let's go Coastal Carolina. Virginia is getting their butts handed to them so far.

This is what happens when you got 2 ACC homers sitting on the selection committee. They gave every ACC teams 2 seeds too high while screwing the AAC with bunch of bad seedings.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Ellis is a good coach. Think of how different his career might have been if a certain pass and shot had never occurred.

Reaction Score
Coastal Carolina players just look faster than UVA guys. 16 vs. a 1? Let's hope Coastal make history today.

Reaction Score
Coastal Carolina players just look faster than UVA guys. 16 vs. a 1? Let's hope Coastal make history today.

I visited coastal one time to see a friend from high school who was going there, nice school I hope they can embarrass the ACC even more so then they already have been today.

As a side note, I don't understand why everyone is saying the ACC will be such a good basketball conference after getting Louisville, yes UL will be good and pitt and cuse will hold their own but outside of that Duke looks overrated and to be honest North Carolina was only heralded as being so good (mostly) because of their result against the Dookies (as did VA). As a whole I think the ACC is heavily over-rated and honestly think that next year will be something of the same result.

Reaction Score
In fairness to the selection committee, who else deserved a 1? They were homers in some cases, like NC State, but UVa was not a shining example of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom