ACC/SEC Challenge 2024 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ACC/SEC Challenge 2024

Reaction Score
South Carolina and Duke essentially skip the conference challenge. Blue Devils were coming to Columbia regardless.

Very disappointing, and I’d love to know the story behind it.

Reaction Score
South Carolina and Duke essentially skip the conference challenge. Blue Devils were coming to Columbia regardless.

Very disappointing, and I’d love to know the story behind it.
Coaches can let their leagues know their preferences for the challenge game. My guess is that it came down to scheduling and both teams just preferred to play each other and not have to squeeze in one more game between Nov and Dec.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
While I agree with the spirit of the message, respectfully, I'm not sure you're the ideal messenger for it. ;) "my..."

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Coaches can let their leagues know their preferences for the challenge game. My guess is that it came down to scheduling and both teams just preferred to play each other and not have to squeeze in one more game between Nov and Dec.
I think everyone in the league that wants to schedule SCar has already scheduled them and no one else was wanting to step up.

Reaction Score
I think everyone in the league that wants to schedule SCar has already scheduled them and no one else was wanting to step up.
I’m afraid you are right. This is going to be our worst non—conference schedule in years. We are adding Two Texas games and one against should/could-be-ranked Oklahoma (with Beers) to our conference schedule. I hope our Fall non conference schedule is enough to keep us motivated and prepared for the conference and UConn schedule after new years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom