ACC just revealed these marquee women's games | The Boneyard

ACC just revealed these marquee women's games

Reaction Score
Does not appear the ND at UConn game is not a marquee game...did not make the cut.

Tenn at Notre Dame (ESPN2) - Nov. 11 | 7 p.m. | ESPN2
Michigan State at Notre Dame - Nov. 14 | 8:30 p.m. | ACC Network
Oregon at Syracuse — Nov. 24 | 4 p.m. | ACC Network
Louisville at Notre Dame (ESPN) — Jan. 30 | 7 p.m. | ESPN or ESPN2
Notre Dame at Louisville (ACCN) — Feb. 16 | 3 p.m. | ACC Network
Duke at N.C. State — Feb. 24 | 7 p.m. | ESPN2

The ACC just revealed these marquee women’s basketball games for the upcoming season | NCAA.com

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Does not appear the ND at UConn game is not a marquee game...did not make the cut.

The ACC just revealed these marquee women’s basketball games for the upcoming season | NCAA.com
I’ll watch zero.

Reaction Score
ND vs Minnesota is pretty marque. Who will win that one?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Reaction Score
Another tidbit I saw is that N Dame & Louis have two games this season. I guess Muffet begged off her home/away with arch-rival BC.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
In defense of the ACC & ESPN the UConn-N Dame game is on a Sunday and there has been no time assigned. That has to be very late in the NFL season and might explain the time delay.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

I suspect the ACC is only announcing games hosted by ACC schools here. Notice they're also not listing Louisville's neutral-court game vs. Oregon or road game at Kentucky; or FSU's neutral-court game vs. TAMU; or Duke's games at TAMU and South Carolina.

Reaction Score
Another tidbit I saw is that N Dame & Louis have two games this season. I guess Muffet begged off her home/away with arch-rival BC.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I read somewhere that the ACC added two more games into it's conference season. From 16 to 18. I'm not sure if that is implemented this season though. So every will have two more teams they play twice. I like that they play each other twice. That's how it always should have been

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I read somewhere that the ACC added two more games into it's conference season. From 16 to 18. I'm not sure if that is implemented this season though. So every will have two more teams they play twice. I like that they play each other twice. That's how it always should have been

Yes. This year it goes to 18.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

It will be the Noon Jefferson Pilot Game of the Week. TDD is probably the only one on here that will get the reference, lol.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Sorry...with all the negatives in first line of the premise post, I'm not sure I understand what the OP meant...

Is it that UConn/ND is not characterized as a marquee game (by whomever)?

Reaction Score
It is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY convenient that during the 2020 season, when neither Louisville or ND are projected to be #1 seeds in the NCAA tournament, that the ACC finally has them play each other twice in conference.

Reaction Score
Sorry...with all the negatives in first line of the premise post, I'm not sure I understand what the OP meant...

Is it that UConn/ND is not characterized as a marquee game (by whomever)?

:D Not to add any more negativity to this than I planned. Sorry for offending your eyes, the second "not" can be deleted (I will/have made the change). In the simplest form, as I read this article, the UConn/ND game was not one of the mentioned games...therefore felt it wasn't a "marquee" game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom