ACC Epidemic | The Boneyard

ACC Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
An epidemic is sweeping through Husky fans everywhere. Acute Conference Crapitis.
Only hope of immunization is with a rare and unlikely injection of B1G.

Reaction Score
An epidemic is sweeping through Husky fans everywhere. Acute Conference Crapitis.
Only hope of immunization is with a rare and unlikely injection of B1G.

Would love to get the injection but I have absolutely no hope that there is a hypodermic with UConn's name on it. It just isn't happening.

UVa and UNC are headed to the B1G. In addition to delivering Balto/D.C. metro to the B1G, Maryland also provides the contiguality (if there is such a word) for that conference to add Virginia and North Carolina to their footprint. The B1G values academics more that the SEC and both UVa and UNC would value membership in the B1G more than the SEC.

The SEC would like access to the D.C. markets as well as North Carolina and Virginia, so VaTech and NC State to the SEC.

FL State and Clemson will beg to get into the only conference with decent football and is willing to take them, the Big 12.

The Big East is then better off than what's left of the ACC. We should invite Ga Tech, Pitt and anything else of value to join the Nth Big East.

Reaction Score
I agree, it could be Wake, Duke, BCU, Cuse, Pitt from ACC.

It is actually the BE and not the ACC.

Reaction Score
Would love to get the injection but I have absolutely no hope that there is a hypodermic with UConn's name on it. It just isn't happening.

UVa and UNC are headed to the B1G. In addition to delivering Balto/D.C. metro to the B1G, Maryland also provides the contiguality (if there is such a word) for that conference to add Virginia and North Carolina to their footprint. The B1G values academics more that the SEC and both UVa and UNC would value membership in the B1G more than the SEC.

The SEC would like access to the D.C. markets as well as North Carolina and Virginia, so VaTech and NC State to the SEC.

FL State and Clemson will beg to get into the only conference with decent football and is willing to take them, the Big 12.

The Big East is then better off than what's left of the ACC. We should invite Ga Tech, Pitt and anything else of value to join the Nth Big East.
Even if all these things happened, wouldn't the remaining ACC schools (if we accept), just invite the better schools of the NNNNNNNNBE?

How is Syracuse, Pitt, BC, Miami, Duke, WF, GT, UConn, Louisville, Cincy, USF, and let's say Temple for and giggles not better than the current mess? It is. The NNNNNNNBE will not be better unless it raided better conferences than the ACC, which it can't.

I'd love to play poker with any of the people advocating saying no to the ACC. They probably go all-in drawing for inside straights all the time.

Reaction Score
B12 going to 14 according to MHver3, so likely Miami, FSU and 2 from Clem, GT, Pitt, Ville.

Even if all these things happened, wouldn't the remaining ACC schools (if we accept), just invite the better schools of the NNNNNNNNBE?

How is Syracuse, Pitt, BC, Miami, Duke, WF, GT, UConn, Louisville, Cincy, USF, and let's say Temple for ****s and giggles not better than the current mess? It is. The NNNNNNNBE will not be better unless it raided better conferences than the ACC, which it can't.

I'd love to play poker with any of the people advocating saying no to the ACC. They probably go all-in drawing for inside straights all the time.

Reaction Score
B12 going to 14 according to MHver3, so likely Miami, FSU and 2 from Clem, GT, Pitt, Ville.
Is SDSU going to join them, just like he said yesterday? Did the P12 call up Houston and SMU, like he said yesterday?

If not (and these things ain't happenin'), than he's making up.

Newsflash--when you post every batshit crazy idea that comes into your head about realignment, you're going to get some right. That doesn't make you an expert.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
We'd have to be crazy to say no to whatever form the ACC presents us with, if given an invite.

Reaction Score
That was if they went West with BYU, SDSU. Saying now 4 from east with FSU, Miami and then 2 others.

Is SDSU going to join them, just like he said yesterday? Did the P12 call up Houston and SMU, like he said yesterday?

If not (and these things ain't happenin'), than he's making **** up.

Newsflash--when you post every bat**** crazy idea that comes into your head about realignment, you're going to get some right. That doesn't make you an expert.

Reaction Score
He says everything, and hedges on them, so some are right. Ready:
  1. The B12 is going to stay at 10.
  2. Just heard the B12 may agree to expand, they are looking east and west.
  3. If they look West, look out for BYU, Boise, and San Diego State--my sources say they already contacted them.
  4. Louisville, Cincy, and USF still trying to get into B12
  5. They may go to 12, 14, or 16--and if they do go beyond 12, they will raid the ACC.
Now, no matter what happens, I'll have been right.
Bam. I'm more credible than MHver3. You also can't check my sources on 2-4. If they happen, I can say that I told you so. If they don't, well, they just said they were talking. He already pulled this on SDSU.

Reaction Score
It's a freakin' riot and then him Dude of WV, JSi07 all complementing each other and consolidating their info is comical.

He says everything, and hedges on them, so some are right. Ready:
  1. The B12 is going to stay at 10.
  2. Just heard the B12 may agree to expand, they are looking east and west.
  3. If they look West, look out for BYU, Boise, and San Diego State--my sources say they already contacted them.
  4. Louisville, Cincy, and USF still trying to get into B12
  5. They may go to 12, 14, or 16--and if they do go beyond 10, they will raid the ACC.
Now, no matter what happens, I'll have been right.
Bam. I'm more credible than MHver3. You also can't check my sources on 2-4. If they happen, I can say that I told you so. If they don't, well, they just said they were talking. He already pulled this on SDSU.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

How is Syracuse, Pitt, BC, Miami, Duke, WF, GT, UConn, Louisville, Cincy, USF, and let's say Temple for ****s and giggles not better than the current mess? It is. The NNNNNNNBE will not be better unless it raided better conferences than the ACC, which it can't.

Well here's the thing, if the ACC is decimated, aren't the remaining schools better off getting out from under their current contract and going to the open market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom