Maryland at Louisville
Michigan at Georgia Tech
Indiana at NC State
Miami at Ohio State
Duke at Rutgers
Nebraska at VPI
UNC at Wisconsin
Virginia at Northwestern

All the games played at the ACC teams are available on the ACC network app... except for the VPI game.
Big 10 home games are on the BTN

Some odd matchups... ND at Iowa.... FSU at Minnesota. A few under the radar good matchups.... Indiana at NC State..... Michigan at GaTech, UVA at Northwestern. Some good matchups... Michigan State at Syracuse, Miami at Ohio State.... and one fantastic game. Maryland at Louisville.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Actually the VPI-Nebraska game will be on the ACCN after all. Will be interesting to see if the Hokies have a letdown after beating the mighty Vols.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Starts tonight...

Penn State at Boston College
Florida State at Minnesota
Purdue at Pittsburgh
Michigan State at Syracuse
Wake Forest at Illinois
Notre Dame at Iowa

Tomorrow

Maryland at Louisville
Michigan at Georgia Tech
Indiana at NC State
Miami at Ohio State
Duke at Rutgers
Nebraska at VPI
UNC at Wisconsin
Virginia at Northwestern

All the games played at the ACC teams are available on the ACC network app... except for the VPI game.

Some odd matchups... ND at Iowa.... FSU at Minnesota. A few under the radar good matchups.... Indiana at NC State..... Michigan at GaTech, UVA at Northwestern. Some good matchups... Michigan State at Syracuse, Miami at Ohio State.... and one fantastic game. Maryland at Louisville.

It's almost depressing to me to see the defending national runner-up playing their home games in a near-empty Carrier Dome.

I can sorta understand the FSU at Minnesota because, strange as it seems, both teams finished 4th in their respective conference last year. But ND at Iowa? No idea.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Tomorrow night is going to be a good night for WCBB - five ranked v. ranked games - second time we have had this kind of a night this season - which is great. I hope this kind of scheduling picks up more momentum and that decent teams stop playing so many crap teams. I don't mind the Chattanooga v. Uconn kind of games - it is good for a strong mid-major to get the H and H, but the 'come to our house and get spanked' games that fill lots of P5 schedules are killing interest in local fan bases - Baylor went that route for a couple of years, and they started losing attendance - they have upped their game again so I am not citing them here, but some others ...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
FS at Minn in progress. BTNHD. DTV channel 610. 44-24 FS 5 min to go in 2nd.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Syracuse leads Michigan State at the half, 40-22. The press is just eating MSU alive. TWENTY turnovers in the first half. Yikes.

Jankoska (MSU's best player) is in foul trouble, and Reimer is a non-factor. And Alexis Peterson is the Energizer bunny.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Boston College snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Poor eagles :oops:

Reaction Score
If Notre Dame is #1 it is a weak year. They looked very beatable against Iowa.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
You tell em Triad - thanks for posting here. And I don't mind all caps in a title, but don't start writing paragraphs with all caps!

That was NDs first true road game so maybe the beds were uncomfortable - should have stayed at a .....

Plebe

Reaction Score
Boston College snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Poor eagles :oops:

Boston College is this year's Clemson, apparently.

Another team that crumbled late was Tulsa, which led by as much as 9 early in the 4th quarter against Arkansas but got outscored 20-4 in the last 8 minutes. Damn.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Starts tonight...

Penn State at Boston College
Florida State at Minnesota
Purdue at Pittsburgh
Michigan State at Syracuse
Wake Forest at Illinois
Notre Dame at Iowa

Tomorrow

Maryland at Louisville
Michigan at Georgia Tech
Indiana at NC State
Miami at Ohio State
Duke at Rutgers
Nebraska at VPI
UNC at Wisconsin
Virginia at Northwestern

Duke drew 1-5 Rutgers? I think you can handle that one. ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke vs Rutgers

Winner has inside track to a postseason WNIT spot.

134cc331c0290a36fb57caa178f4b43dab2451ef878a5277cca2b1b865736ce2_1.gif

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
ACC wins.. again.

Maryland beating Louisville was offset by Miami's upset at Ohio State

Interesting... 10 of the 13 games so far have been won by the visiting team..... imma go ahead an count UNC impending victory over Wisconsin

Can you really 'curb stomp' a dead horse? :eek:

didnt quite stomp them as much as they should have :oops:

Reaction Score
Interesting match-up's. St John's women basketball team was the last team to beat UConn women on a last second shot by 1 pt. The reward for that victory was the coach from St.John's being offered the coach's job at Michigan, which she gladly accepted. Geno had helped her coaching in NYC, which payed off, 'Big Time'. Can't remember her name, her husband was the assistant coach. (Rico- ? )

JS

Reaction Score
You tell em Triad - thanks for posting here. And I don't mind all caps in a title

A little housekeeping.

1. Of course Triad's welcome. He's practically family.

2. Like temery, I don't care much for all caps titles. Seems to yell "Look at Me!," whereas the topic and perhaps the reputation of the OP should be the draw.

3. But unlike the crude Mr. Emery (who does he think he is, the site owner?) I've lately taken to just quietly changing the titles to initial caps, figuring people will get the message that way.

4. While leaving the all caps in this thread title so the aforesaid exchange will still make sense, I did remove the OT here and from a few other titles. People are over-using the OT designation. While the main focus here is obviously a certain team, anything about women's basketball (college, prep, pro, international) is on-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom