ACC 2023 Off-Season and Season Predictions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ACC 2023 Off-Season and Season Predictions

Reaction Score
No offense intended. Perhaps Dregs was too harsh, how about perennial cellar dwellers :eek::oops:

Nothing but respect for those long time ACC schools.... You got a great flagship in UVA, the best college in South Carolina, and a tremendous smaller university in Wake Forest. Not as familiar with Pitt and BC
Thanks for that, triad... good effort, but cellar says bottom. Check Wake's record in women's basketball if you have nothing better to do (and I'm sure you do). Or don't, it really isn't important.:(

Perennial non-contender would well suit my Deacs, for sure.

By the way, Pitt and BC are also fine academic schools.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
ACC WBB Tip-Off Set for Tuesday, Oct. 24th in Charlotte

Most schools are sending a coach and two players (Ga. & Va. Tech are both sending three players. I get Va. Tech to a degree: both Liz Kitley and Cayla King are from North Carolina.).

I see Ta'Niya Latson from FSU is slated to attend, so hopefully that means she's recovered (recovering?) from her season-ending injury at the end of last season.

Only one new coach: Tony Verdi of Pitt (coming over from UMass).

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
was able to catch the Duke scrimmage this morning on ACC replay. When lineups were announced i was sure the blue team was going to dominate. Sure missed that one! White team ran away with it behind Mair and Donovan. I also like Emsbo as well.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
was able to catch the Duke scrimmage this morning on ACC replay. When lineups were announced i was sure the blue team was going to dominate. Sure missed that one! White team ran away with it behind Mair and Donovan. I also like Emsbo as well.

Darn shame when non Duke fans have seen more of Duke this season than a Duke fan from the Triad. Thanks a lot Goodyear Tires :mad:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom