About this new "Quote" feature? | The Boneyard

About this new "Quote" feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Can some send out the intent and potential uses for this new thing. I afraid it might be something destructive.
On second tough....

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Can some send out the intent and potential uses for this new thing. I afraid it might be something destructive.
On second tough....
What new thing?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
On second tough....

What new thing?

The "reply" button has been replaced by the "Quote" button (which actually is more accurate).

It operates similarly but it is a little different if you try it. It assists when you want to quote multiple posts.

Basically you can run down the posts you want to include as quotes by clicking the quote button on each of them. Then a Quote push button appears below your typing area. If you press that all the quotes appear for you to use in your message.

Again, the same as the reply button was but operates slightly differently.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The "reply" button has been replaced by the "Quote" button (which actually is more accurate).

It operates similarly but it is a little different if you try it. It assists when you want to quote multiple posts.

Basically you can run down the posts you want to include as quotes by clicking the quote button on each of them. Then a Quote push button appears below your typing area. If you press that all the quotes appear for you to use in your message.

Again, the same as the reply button was but operates slightly differently.
Cool. Easier than cutting and pasting QUOTE=Biff, post: 1709315. member:5 with [] multiple times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom