Abner Logan commits to... | The Boneyard

Abner Logan commits to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...the Terps and FHCRE.

His coach was quoted as saying FHCRE taking UConn to a BCS bowl "carries some cache". Little surprise Randy is using that for recruiting, 2-10 doesn't get much excitement.

Does this now make it official that BCU missed out on the top 8 recruits in Mass in this class?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
His coach was quoted as saying FHCRE taking UConn to a BCS bowl "carries some cache".

I don't know whether to laugh hysterically or vomit in my mouth!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Phruck! Really wish we could have gotten this guy. Seemed like he wanted to stay close to home during his early recruiting, but I guess you can't blame a kid for taking his time and seeing what he wanted. He may soon find that 4 star recruits and edsall don't get along. His "dream" players are 2 stars.

Reaction Score
Logan got the Farrell 4-star after impressing him at one of the Rivals camps. Farrell saw him as a prime BC recruit and starred him up. The interest and offers never lived up to the ranking. UConn liked him, hense the offer, but he had to earn the offer at camp and even after the offer it didn't seem like there was a 4-star focus in trying to get a commit.

No Rutgers, Iowa, or Penn St interest which should tell you a bit about his star ranking vs. what teams saw. They are usually all over big time NE recruits.

For a 4-star he was basically a forgotten recruit. My gut tells me he is not fast enough to play RB or OLB and with Hicks, and Sylva there wasn't a big need at ILB.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i doubt he will qualify. he wanted NW and that didn't happen as uconn/cuse/ncst among others were in it for a bit but NW was #1 followed by a grouping of schools lesser in his mind. he has a qualifying issue(not sure what it is). bcu was never in it but they will spin that to "he couldn't go here grades wise" or something lol. they are new englands team.

Reaction Score
Depending on how the two true frosh from last season pan out, we may be set at LB for a while. That they made the two deep tells me something even though they did not play (presumably to preserve their RS).

Reaction Score
Depending on how the two true frosh from last season pan out, we may be set at LB for a while. That they made the two deep tells me something even though they did not play (presumably to preserve their RS).

Ashiru and Vann are big time players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger