Aaron Torres on the UConn HC Opening | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aaron Torres on the UConn HC Opening

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Liked the notion that UConn is a premium job. Also liked the love for Coach Calhoun coming back.

Anyone who thinks Calhoun coming back isn’t equal to a desperation Hail Mary from your own end zone down by 40 with zeros on the clock needs to explain why. There are so many reasons why it’s a bad idea that supporters need to explain themselves.

Aside from his age (I’m just a few years younger), he was not successful every single year and at his age woukd need to succeed very quickly. The program would look like a joke for future openings if he couldn’t turn the ship around. And if he is the result of a national search, the nation is much smaller then I think.

Reaction Score
I'm getting quite a kick out of people posting articles, columns, and podcasts with names in the title as if that somehow makes it more interesting or credible.

Thamel ?

Aaron Torres ?

Who, again, are these people and why on earth should I care what they have to say ? How about you just refer to them as "random guy on the internet" ?

Borges and Dickie V ? Sure, that makes sense.

Reaction Score
I'm getting quite a kick out of people posting articles, columns, and podcasts with names in the title as if that somehow makes it more interesting or credible.

Thamel ?

Aaron Torres ?

Who, again, are these people and why on earth should I care what they have to say ? How about you just refer to them as "random guy on the internet" ?

I rather see Goodman’s name in this titles. He is more credible than the others.

Reaction Score

Thamel ?

Aaron Torres ?

If you follow college sports and don't know who Thamel is, you really aren't following college sports. He's been a national figure for years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom