Aaron Rodgers Once Said... | The Boneyard

Aaron Rodgers Once Said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
R.E.L.A.X people are out here calling for coach Ollie's head and insinuating that some players on this team aren't D1 talent. Those people are acting like some second rate fans that think UCONN basketball is going to die off or something, we just won the national championship and lost our main contributors from that team of course we aren't going to be as good. But we aren't dead the future is bright.

Reaction Score
When Aaron Rodgers is on this team i.e. Shabazz then I will relax, show me one post where someone is calling for Ollie's head.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
R.E.L.A.X people are out here calling for coach Ollie's head and insinuating that some players on this team aren't D1 talent. Those people are acting like some second rate fans that think UCONN basketball is going to die off or something, we just won the national championship and lost our main contributors from that team of course we aren't going to be as good. But we aren't dead the future is bright.
If only we had A.A Ron Rod-gers... And we were complaining about football. Then this would make sense

Reaction Score
forest gump repeatedly said...stupid is as stupid does
this squad plays like stupid on steroids all too often...unfortunately

Reaction Score
Aaron Rodgers probably should have un-relaxed a bit there when him and the Green Bay Chokers perpetrated one of the greatest el-foldo in the history of the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom