Aaliyah watch | The Boneyard

Aaliyah watch

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She’s been named to the Katrina McClain watch list for best power forward

F81E18B5-2A55-451D-B175-7EEF30237A96.jpeg

Reaction Score
Some of the lesser names on this list makes me think Aubrey should have made it. I know she was a 3 last year but her first two years were more 4 than 3, and this year she could see substantial time at both positions.

Reaction Score
I think consistent, substantial minutes, and healthy play would get Aubrey on the list. The potential roadblock is if Ice becomes the 5th starter.....

Reaction Score
It's nice to see two Creighton players on here. It may well be a two player contest between Aaliyah and Angel Reese.
Angel Reese has to make it on hustle because she isn't going to make it on her shooting or passing skills. She reminds me a lot of Dennis Rodman the way she impacts the game. The real question for me is will she have the same drive she had last season?

Reaction Score
Pili out of Utah deserves more attention based on what I saw last season.

Seeing Aaliyah Moore on this list is interesting. Coming back from an ACL injury is never easy.

Reaction Score
Some of the lesser names on this list makes me think Aubrey should have made it. I know she was a 3 last year but her first two years were more 4 than 3, and this year she could see substantial time at both positions.
Idk at this rate I would not be surprised to see her on the Lisa Leslie watchlist

Reaction Score
Idk at this rate I would not be surprised to see her on the Lisa Leslie watchlist
Who knows. That list will also be interesting because two of the likely best very tall C's this year, were bench players last year, namely Cardosa and Betts.

Reaction Score
Angel Reese has to make it on hustle because she isn't going to make it on her shooting or passing skills. She reminds me a lot of Dennis Rodman the way she impacts the game. The real question for me is will she have the same drive she had last season?
I wonder how the SOS will impact Reese’s chances at this award, too, since her numbers will likely be inflated by her play against weaker comp.

Reaction Score
I would hazard a guess and say it will be 75% Aaliyah and 65% Reese. Mentioned above , Reese's patty cake SOS would inflate her numbers, but the selection committee will see it and judge accordingly. GO AALIYAH!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
Angel is tough.. She can be contained to maybe 6 points, but I guarantee those 6 points of hers will win the game, that's what makes her pretty special. I can't wait to see Aalyah give it her all this year. Leave it all on the floor this year. She can be the X factor this year. Aalyah just has to recognize early on in these mathups, when opponents want to put her in foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Aubrey could very well play her way on to the list.
I don't know if Aubrey starts or comes off the bench. It's a tough argument to make for anyone coming off the bench that they the best at anything, except of course for the 6th man award.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom