Aaliyah receives national recognition | The Boneyard

Aaliyah receives national recognition

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

27C00DCB-0F31-4AC2-A5EF-8C3E12A7A75B.jpeg

Reaction Score
She really has to play with one hand tied behind the other and still has been fantastic. The worry for me is she is so physical that she can get a couple fouls really fast when she plays a flopper team like Ohio State was last year. Outside of that though she is an amazing player and has carried the program the last few years.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Looking forward to listening to the podcast. Love that it's being done by Haley Jones.
I'm probably biased, but I've really been diggin' Jones's podcast. She has a bright future in sports media whenever she hangs up her sneaks.

Reaction Score
I'm probably biased, but I've really been diggin' Jones's podcast. She has a bright future in sports media whenever she hangs up her sneaks.
I concur. She is very personable and respectful of her guests. That Stanford degree is coming in handy because she is well rounded and obviously very intelligent. I guess I can forgive her for not choosing UConn!! :):)

Reaction Score
Nah, I don't see it as biased. Jones has an engaging personality and seems like a natural. It's great to see her exploring this field while she plays professionally. As a friend of mine and I always say, the ball isn't going to bounce forever. Better she finds her passions now and build the connections for a successful career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom